Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ACHOOSYGUY

Amp Vs Agency

3 posts in this topic

Many of us use AMP's? I do regularly. For little more than the price of a massage you can get almost all you can from an agency, I find.

Once you get to know the girls they're happy to go a little further, some require an extra £20 or £30, but not all. I always tip in advance, just a small amount, and find it pays me back handsomely. Admittedly they're not the stunners that various agencies claim to represent, but they're not always real are they?

Works for me, also means I can have a little fun on a weekly basis, rather than just once or twice a month  :D

Many of us use AMP's? I do regularly. For little more than the price of a massage you can get almost all you can from an agency, I find.

Once you get to know the girls they're happy to go a little further, some require an extra £20 or £30, but not all. I always tip in advance, just a small amount, and find it pays me back handsomely. Admittedly they're not the stunners that various agencies claim to represent, but they're not always real are they?

:D

Ace massage is very good for FS Chinese girls or B2B +FS . Guaranteed ,none of the will she ,won't she?? at  regular massage places .

Ace massage is very good for FS Chinese girls or B2B +FS . Guaranteed ,none of the will she ,won't she?? at  regular massage places .

Ace massage.co.uk