Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
werewolf

Strange Posts of the 4th kind

4 posts in this topic

I have been a member for a while now and have joined in. but on Sunday i started my first post relating to the strange weather and my journey, and meeting with a lady. It seems to have been abducted by aliens, hence the title. I have sent a message to Galahad, who I am sure will help, but in case it has indeed been alienised I will start it again.

I was saying that the weather was really strange and that as I was sat typing (Sunday afternoon) the sun was shining and there was just a steady wind blowing, However, how different the previous day had been!! But I was saying that every cloud has a silver lining because as I had to stop off in London and wait for my connection I had rung Liz Hilton whom I had met before in Dubai. She was in but laid up with a very bad cold. She said pop round if you don't mind the germs, so I went to see her. Cold or not she made me welcome and gave me some "Bolly" I commented on the exquisite flutes, and said they seemed to be almost the same as those in Dubai. We spent a couple of hours chatting then sadly it was taxi and train time. The point I made in my original was that whilst sat on the train with the wind at force and the rain lashing down,I had thought how different it was in Dubai, when it had been sand, sea champagne and...oh yes sex. All but one of those things were missing this weekend but it was nice in a different way. So if anyone answered my original post, please bear with me and send agai so that I can read the replies, and Liz if you read this get well soon Werewolf xx

it got moved too the off topic board i believe.

simples!

Many thanks SaSfan for the info. Found my post ( wondered if it was something I had done??) again thanks very much, I had a mystery.