Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TAFFYPUNTER

My Punting Adventure Comes To An End

2 posts in this topic

Its been interesting year!!

1. Fell in love with a girl but that ran its course and is coming to an amicable end. Overall, on reflection more stressful that I imagined it would be. I couldn't help reading her reviews and that is a nightmare all in itself. It was love and genuinely for us both too.

2. Became very good friends with another girl. That was equally interesting! Got to a point where I didn't want to see her as a client anymore and so we had a kind of reverse relationship that started off with just sex and ended up with just friendship and no sex!!

3. Got invited to a party in a house where I've visited a few of the girls as they all agreed that they could invite me and I'd be good fun and no trouble! That was a very surreal experience to look around the room and to know that I'd been with most of them.

So, now I'm thinking time to take a rest.

So, now I'm thinking time to take a rest.

So the title of the thread is misleading. Your punting adventure hasn't come to an end. You're just "thinking time to take a rest". I had a three month "rest" earlier this year although it wasn't by choice. I would think there are plenty of guys who may be taking a rest or done so at some point in the past. I wouldn't think it unusual. Sometimes you can have too much of a good thing and if you have a rest you appreciate it more when you return.