DirtyJim

Been Caught Punting?

53 posts in this topic

Has anyone ever been caught punting? By the missus, mates, family etc? What excuses did you come out with?

i have, and didnt i was caught. with my friends i was like so what? wife was different, if anything i think people find it harder to talk about than i do!!

I got caught by the shop keepers next door.

I went to an Asian agency lady in Marylebone and had some time to spare so went round down the street checking the number and where I was to head to in 10 minutes. I stopped to find the right door, and I saw two arab guys standing outside next door (some corner shop) looking at me, I continued walking and thought nothing of it.

10 minutes later I came back to the street and rang the intercom, the guys next door were no longer outside now.

An hour later after I came out, I started walking and those two guys outside were shouting at me. "What did you do upstairs?" "Did you have sex?". I walked quickly and said nothing to them. One of the guys told the other guy to "take a photo of him", I was already a few meters passed them at this point.

I got caught by the shop keepers next door.

I went to an Asian agency lady in Marylebone and had some time to spare so went round down the street checking the number and where I was to head to in 10 minutes. I stopped to find the right door, and I saw two arab guys standing outside next door (some corner shop) looking at me, I continued walking and thought nothing of it.

10 minutes later I came back to the street and rang the intercom, the guys next door were no longer outside now.

An hour later after I came out, I started walking and those two guys outside were shouting at me. "What did you do upstairs?" "Did you have sex?". I walked quickly and said nothing to them. One of the guys told the other guy to "take a photo of him", I was already a few meters passed them at this point.

What is it with these hypocritical tossers???

I was caught. Many years ago. The old "sat on the mobile phone/it rang last number dialed/it was the wife" story. She got a blow-by-blow of the foreplay. Taught me a lesson about mobile phones (but not about punting.) I survived, with a considerable amount of grovelling and an equal measure of counselling from Sunni-Tara, for those who've been around fhere or a long while and remember her (and no, I wasn't Lohengrin then, either). Interestingly (or not) the wife chose to ignore the fact that I was punting even though it must have been obvious from what she heard, and put it down to some sort of "affair". As you can guess, I didn't argue that particular toss.

Should have said "Yeah your missus was just up there."

i have, and didnt i was caught. with my friends i was like so what? wife was different, if anything i think people find it harder to talk about than i do!!

Those that don't punt do rather find it harder to talk about than punters - go figure - odd though that your wife wasn't sympathetic

I was caught. Many years ago. The old "sat on the mobile phone/it rang last number dialed/it was the wife" story. She got a blow-by-blow of the foreplay. Taught me a lesson about mobile phones (but not about punting.) I survived, with a considerable amount of grovelling and an equal measure of counselling from Sunni-Tara, for those who've been around fhere or a long while and remember her (and no, I wasn't Lohengrin then, either). Interestingly (or not) the wife chose to ignore the fact that I was punting even though it must have been obvious from what she heard, and put it down to some sort of "affair". As you can guess, I didn't argue that particular toss.

Grovelling? It sounds like she'd already written you off - did she have sex with you after that time?

One of the guys told the other guy to "take a photo of him", I was already a few meters passed them at this point.

He'd have had a slight problem being able to take photographs from where his camera would have ended up if he'd have pointed it at me, the cheeky sod...

Interestingly (or not) the wife chose to ignore the fact that I was punting even though it must have been obvious from what she heard, and put it down to some sort of "affair". As you can guess, I didn't argue that particular toss.

My pre-prepared alibi if my wife does find out, depending on exactly what details she gets, is to say that I met up with a swinger couple.  About 15 years ago when I was trying to jump-start our sex life I got into the then new world of chat rooms and spent quite a bit of time in there.  I thought the wife was more up for fun than she was, so I talked her into letting me swap a couple of pics of her.  Then she went off the whole thing big time and we haven't mentioned it since.  I'm guessing that we could survive me having met a couple somewhere and they invited my back to their place for some no-strings fun, if I could convince her that it was all led by my stupid cock.  I'd be sleeping on the sofa for some time, of course, but after 25 years I don't think she'd dump everything for one slip.

I've never had "an affair", or in fact been sexually unfaithful at all until I started punting less than a year ago, and I suspect she may have had a very very brief fling with an ex when we'd only been married 5-6 years, although I can't prove it.

I also only punt at least 40 miles from home, and on days when I won't see my wife that evening (due to me or her travelling).  With that, and private browsing, and a punting SIM, and condoms, I'm hoping that I won't roll a double-six before I'm too old to care.

I actually caught myself last week....

I was viewing some cctv footage at a clients premises, which is over the road from a hotel I'd booked. Who do I see walking out of said hotel at about 1am with a lovely blonde in tow? clearly walking along the road and flagging her a cab..... Oops!

1 person likes this

My pre-prepared alibi if my wife does find out, depending on exactly what details she gets, is to say that I met up with a swinger couple.  About 15 years ago when I was trying to jump-start our sex life I got into the then new world of chat rooms and spent quite a bit of time in there.  I thought the wife was more up for fun than she was, so I talked her into letting me swap a couple of pics of her.  Then she went off the whole thing big time and we haven't mentioned it since.  I'm guessing that we could survive me having met a couple somewhere and they invited my back to their place for some no-strings fun, if I could convince her that it was all led by my stupid cock.  I'd be sleeping on the sofa for some time, of course, but after 25 years I don't think she'd dump everything for one slip.

I've never had "an affair", or in fact been sexually unfaithful at all until I started punting less than a year ago, and I suspect she may have had a very very brief fling with an ex when we'd only been married 5-6 years, although I can't prove it.

I also only punt at least 40 miles from home, and on days when I won't see my wife that evening (due to me or her travelling).  With that, and private browsing, and a punting SIM, and condoms, I'm hoping that I won't roll a double-six before I'm too old to care.

Why suspect? Judging her by your standards eh? You also judge her response to you frollicking with a pair of swingers - according to how you would like her to respond. There are women - in fact most women - would walk away for 1 slip. Also bear in mind she wouldn't believe a word you say once she realised you only came clean cause you've been caught out. There is a phrase that women seem to use when they have been betrayed: "something in me died" or "you've killed something in me". It's really quite predictable.

Those that don't punt do rather find it harder to talk about than punters - go figure - odd though that your wife wasn't sympathetic

I would think most of my mates have probable paid just like to act like there better!

I just don't really care, I am me, take it or leave it.

Wife alianated a few people just by staying about but like I said when you involve all these people in our relationship they tend to think they have a say! when in reality they do not!

I would think most of my mates have probable paid just like to act like there better!

Rather it be on an hourly basis than the wife walking out a few years after marriage and shamelessly stealing all your current money, houses, kids and future salary. Most divorces nowadays are initiated by women because they have nothing to lose and men have everything to lose.

Grovelling? It sounds like she'd already written you off - did she have sex with you after that time?

Yep. This was about a decade ago now. We're still together. Not a lot of sex, but then there wasn't before, either.

I was caught - text on mobile phone that I omitted to delete.

Relationship limped on for a while, then we broke up. No kids though.

I didn't try to hide it: no point at that stage. Looking back on it, was a good thing although, in the heat of the moment didn't feel like it!

I should have probably ended the relationship and then punted rather than the other way round; bur relationship wasn't all bad and I kidded myself on that if I got sex elsewhere, all would be ok back home.

Yep. This was about a decade ago now. We're still together. Not a lot of sex, but then there wasn't before, either.

Sounds not too different from my situation - except that I really would never hear the end of it if I went for a punt and sat on my phone. I would probably just never return home if that happened - just leave the whole lot and find a job behind a bar on a cruise liner - come to think of it - that doesn't sound like a bad plan compared with my life as it is now.

Why suspect? Judging her by your standards eh? You also judge her response to you frollicking with a pair of swingers - according to how you would like her to respond.

Please allow me to use my own judgement of how someone that I've known for a very long time through some very difficult sticky moments.

Please allow me to use my own judgement of how someone that I've known for a very long time through some very difficult sticky moments.

anything you say boss

Sounds not too different from my situation - except that I really would never hear the end of it if I went for a punt and sat on my phone. I would probably just never return home if that happened - just leave the whole lot and find a job behind a bar on a cruise liner - come to think of it - that doesn't sound like a bad plan compared with my life as it is now.

In the end, everything becomes boring and even wronged wives can't hold grudges in perpetuity. It's like giving up smoking; you think it really will be impossible but you get through it and a decade later (at least for me) having a fag is the last thing that ever occurs to you.  You just don't want one anymore. So yeah, for a couple of years I didn't hear the end of it but after that, she was hurting herself more than me by banging on. For maybe the next three years it was raised occasionally. Now, it's just buried. Subject burnt out.

In a way, in the end getting caught was liberating in so far as it raised an obvious problem in our marriage and gave her as well as me a chance to address it. When, having caught me like that, she spent a decade taking even less interest in our sex life than before, I considered the principle that I was not going to be celibate for the rest of my life established and have since then discreetly got on with my punting business, while remaining generally functionally married in every other sense. And yes, before continuing to punt I did try very hard to reinvigorate our physical relationship with, for whatever reason, success. I find it hard to believe she thinks I don't have sex anymore, but perhaps she does. Anyway, the current status quo works well enough.

With all this in mind, I would say that getting caught has not turned out to have been the worst thing that's ever happened to me.

Very poignant story Lohengrin, thanks for sharing.

i got seen coming out of a sheperds market walk up by a taxi driver of a firm that i reguarly used... i didnt actually recognise him at the time because it was pissing down and he had this silly fucking hat on... he saw me and did a double take and i stared back hard as if to say "mind your fucking own" thinking he was just a nosey parker...

but then next time i took a cab, guess who it was... he was really kind off key and funny with me and i didn't remember until after he dropped me off.... i just couldnt put my finger on it what his problem was because we had always been quite matey... then the penny dropped and i realised...

the problem was that was the only firm in my area that worked late but luckily i never saw him again... it was embarrassing because he had always been taking me home from my late night adventures so when he saw me he realised what it was i get up to...

and of course you don't know who he's going to tell and who that person is going to tell... i don't live round there anymore but i do have to go back there still...

but you know I can't apologise for it... i'd rather not get seen... in fact i go to great lengths not to get seen even by strangers... but if you do get seen... you have to look them in the eye and say "so fucking what?"

unless it's your wife which is a completely different scenario... but i'm not married...

In the end, everything becomes boring and even wronged wives can't hold grudges in perpetuity. It's like giving up smoking; you think it really will be impossible but you get through it and a decade later (at least for me) having a fag is the last thing that ever occurs to you.  You just don't want one anymore. So yeah, for a couple of years I didn't hear the end of it but after that, she was hurting herself more than me by banging on. For maybe the next three years it was raised occasionally. Now, it's just buried. Subject burnt out.

In a way, in the end getting caught was liberating in so far as it raised an obvious problem in our marriage and gave her as well as me a chance to address it. When, having caught me like that, she spent a decade taking even less interest in our sex life than before, I considered the principle that I was not going to be celibate for the rest of my life established and have since then discreetly got on with my punting business, while remaining generally functionally married in every other sense. And yes, before continuing to punt I did try very hard to reinvigorate our physical relationship with, for whatever reason, success. I find it hard to believe she thinks I don't have sex anymore, but perhaps she does. Anyway, the current status quo works well enough.

With all this in mind, I would say that getting caught has not turned out to have been the worst thing that's ever happened to me.

In my case I denied everything and made her believe it - it was the only way.

Was almost caught once, whilst chatting on my punting phone as I walked up the street. The (now ex) gf unexpectedly pulled up beside me. Had to do a quick sleight of hand, exchanged my usual phone for my punting phone (luckily they look the same). Tried to act casual but was obviously panicked. She wanted to know what was up, who I was talking to, see my phone, etc. Some quick talking and no proof on her part and I was off the hook  :D

I am very careless. Will surely get caught big time one day again.

I have a secret facebook account which I use for talking to friends from the past - am a member of a nostalgia type group and everything really quite innocent. But I dont like the o/h knowing about who i communicate with or she would be going through it getting jealous and giving me grief over it - so I keep it secret. I have all my facebook settings to private so only my friends can see my profile and a general search on my name in facebook does not show me up. I have been careful so far but forgot to log out on my lap top and the o/h started using the machine - noticed my photo on an online comments page (some pick up if you are logged into facebook. She queried it and asked if I have a facebook page which i said no - luckily the phone rang and she got into a chat with her mum - I got hold of the laptop and logged out of facebook pronto. Having my facebook account discovered would cause me nearly as much grief as being caught with my trousers down.