turboguy

Bad Punt Feelings

17 posts in this topic

The other day I came back from  a punt and felt terribly sad.

I don't know why but it just didn't feel right.

When I got there I realised that she was a shy young Polish girl, that still had the signs of child birth.   

Her pictures didn't show any of this and she sounded charming on the phone.

We attempted to get things going but it didn't work.

Maybe I spooked her when she went to DFK me and I didn't let her.

The punt felt strange and we didn't even get to the sex part.

She gave me some oral and I decided to leave the appointment at that.

When I left thoughts came into my mind like, "does she really want to do this", "is she being forced into this" and "I wonder what she really wants to be doing" etc.

This was probably a one off out of many experiences that I've had.

It's starting to make me think that it's best to stick to the people that I'm comfortable with.

And to stay away from those that maybe pressurising others into doing things that they don't want to be doing.

It's really affected me as I don't want to come across as a pig.

When you do this you want both people to be ok with what they are doing and it should be fun.

Or maybe she was ok with it all and knew what she was doing.

This punts made me think shall I just stop it all because I could be wrecking people lives.

It's been a very emotional week.

This punts made me think shall I just stop it all because I could be wrecking people lives.

I think you did the right thing to walk away.  Either she's unhappy generally, or she was unhappy that day (think about days when you go to work and feel like crap).  It seems to me that you have the right attitude.  I hope on your next punt you end up with someone who clearly enjoys her work and giving guys a good time, and having one herself - if a WG cums through the efforts of my fingers/tongue it's a highlight of any punt for me.  (The number of orgasms I have given women by fucking them can be counted on the fingers of one hand, with plenty of change left over.)

Edited by hotdogburger

The other day I came back from  a punt and felt terribly sad.

I don't know why but it just didn't feel right.

When I got there I realised that she was a shy young Polish girl, that still had the signs of child birth.   

Her pictures didn't show any of this and she sounded charming on the phone.

We attempted to get things going but it didn't work.

Maybe I spooked her when she went to DFK me and I didn't let her.

The punt felt strange and we didn't even get to the sex part.

She gave me some oral and I decided to leave the appointment at that.

When I left thoughts came into my mind like, "does she really want to do this", "is she being forced into this" and "I wonder what she really wants to be doing" etc.

This was probably a one off out of many experiences that I've had.

It's starting to make me think that it's best to stick to the people that I'm comfortable with.

And to stay away from those that maybe pressurising others into doing things that they don't want to be doing.

It's really affected me as I don't want to come across as a pig.

When you do this you want both people to be ok with what they are doing and it should be fun.

Or maybe she was ok with it all and knew what she was doing.

I once saw a guy who I had previously  spoken to on the 'phone.  He sounded a little drunk but he was persistent that I should be a lady who enjoys her work and could have a laugh with.

He came from Manchester on the train.

He called me when he got to the station and sounded drunk again, but I could not be sure.  I gave him directions and he eventually (after a lot of dialogue) arrived onto my street in a taxi.

I knew it was he because he fell out of the taxi !

He came into the flat and asked for a drink.  I showed him the contents of my fridge and he chose vodka.

During our talk time, he took various phone calls from agencies who were trying to help him.  I think he was now homeless.   From his appearance and his clothing and the state he was in I got the impression that he had been a rich man and now did not have a bean.

I told him I would not punt with him, nor did I want to be paid and  I took him back to the station. 

This was not what he wanted, but it was what I wanted.

He was completely blathered and incomprehensible.

I should not have let him in but I was glad I did since he looked lost and sad and I was able to take him somewhere.

After he got out of the taxi and staggered off into the station I went home and asked myself why I do this.  It was a bad day, but it was one bad day out of many good ones.

You are not superman and you can't save the world, but a little kindness and thought and care for another person goes a long way.

If you pulled away from her attempted kiss it probably made her feel unattractive and unsexy from your rejection!!

You are not superman and you can't save the world, but a little kindness and thought and care for another person goes a long way.

If I am in a position to help someone then I would, and do, try to do so. I would hope that if I was in need of help someone would do the same for me. In actual fact I recently did need some assistance and was fortunate that someone was there.

As Sarah says - a little kindness, thought and care goes a long way. Even towards a sceptic.

If you pulled away from her attempted kiss it probably made her feel unattractive and unsexy from your rejection!!

I didn't pull away from the kiss.

We kissed on the lips. I just didn't french kiss her.

I text her after to say that I enjoyed our meeting and that she was a lovely lady. But she didn't get back to me.

Punts can be awkward and she made my cum before we even go to the sex part.

It was at that stage that I decided to leave because I couldn't have managed sex after that.

It was a bad situation made worse by the fact that she couldn't speak much English.

To make matters worse the intercom to the flat was broken and she left me standing at the door.

Then a man came walking out and asked me if I was going to see one of the girls that work out of the block.

He said he has heard about them and asked me for their phone number and descriptions!!

I gave him the phone number and went to see her in a stressed out agitated state, after having just chatted to some  random man about punting with the girls in his block of his flats.

This bloke even knew where I parked, he mentioned seeing me pull up!! I was spooked.

That's another reason why I just wanted to get out of there after she made me cum.

Edited by turboguy

It was a bad situation made worse by the fact that she couldn't speak much English.

My first two punts were with WG's who also could hardly speak english. That's one of the reasons why, although I have seen foreign ladies since, I now won't book a lady who can't speak english.

To make matters worse the intercom to the flat was broken and she left me standing at the door.

The intercom at the block of flats where the second WG lived wasn't broken but I still spent over 20 minutes trying to get in. She had text me to press 10. So I did. Once. Twice. Three times. No response.

So I phoned her. Press 10 she said. So I did. Nothing. No she said. Press 10.

To cut a long story short she eventually realised that she lived in flat 19. !!!!

I was on my way home anyway so I should have just walked away which is what I would do now. But it was only my second punt and as the first one had been disappointing I stuck with it. The second was worst than the the first. Thankfully my third attempt later in the month was much much better. And then the adventure started properly.

I didn't pull away from the kiss.

We kissed on the lips. I just didn't french kiss her.

I text her after to say that I enjoyed our meeting and that she was a lovely lady. But she didn't get back to me.

Punts can be awkward and she made my cum before we even go to the sex part.

It was at that stage that I decided to leave because I couldn't have managed sex after that.

Then a man came walking out and asked me if I was going to see one of the girls that work out of the block.

He said he has heard about them and asked me for their phone number and descriptions!!

I gave him the phone number and went to see her in a stressed out agitated state, after having just chatted to some  random man about punting with the girls in his block of his flats.

This bloke even knew where I parked, he mentioned seeing me pull up!! I was spooked.

That's another reason why I just wanted to get out of there after she made me cum.

I don't mean to nit pick here but I don't really understand why you persisted with the punt after the inital todo with the bloke at the block of flats and the broken intercom..I don't understand why you sent her a text saying you had enjoyed the meet and she was a lovely lady when you clearly didn't enjoy yourseld.I know you were teying to be nice but its not going to help her sort her service out if guys blow smoke up her arse.

As for you feeling sad...give yourself a bit of time to recover from a crappy time and then go do some serious research on another lady a nice one who is more likely to give you a fab time and then see how you feel.

Well obviously the guy at the door completely spooked you and it was therefore only going to go downhill from there

TBH if that had been me I would have bolted as who knows what else could have happened to either you or your car.

Well obviously the guy at the door completely spooked you and it was therefore only going to go downhill from there

TBH if that had been me I would have bolted as who knows what else could have happened to either you or your car.

I know. I don't know why I even went ahead it with it. I felt like running away.

When I got on the bed with her all I was thinking about my car and her.

The bloke could have been CID or anything.

I was thinking her knew too much and was it was spooky. To top if off he warned me about the possibility of someone blocking me in,

Maybe he was just trying to be friendly, but it all added up to be a nerve rattling punt.

I know. Read my post above.

I don't mean to nit pick here but I don't really understand why you persisted with the punt after the inital todo with the bloke at the block of flats and the broken intercom..I don't understand why you sent her a text saying you had enjoyed the meet and she was a lovely lady when you clearly didn't enjoy yourseld.I know you were teying to be nice but its not going to help her sort her service out if guys blow smoke up her arse.

As for you feeling sad...give yourself a bit of time to recover from a crappy time and then go do some serious research on another lady a nice one who is more likely to give you a fab time and then see how you feel.

I don't know why I went ahead. I'm just a nice honest person I guess and I didn't want to mess her around.

You never know until you meet the person.

I text her because I was trying to be nice. I didn't want anyones feelings to get hurt.

I couldn't even explain what had happened downstairs to her. That made matters worse, so she didn't know how extra agitated I was.

My first two punts were with WG's who also could hardly speak english. That's one of the reasons why, although I have seen foreign ladies since, I now won't book a lady who can't speak english.

The intercom at the block of flats where the second WG lived wasn't broken but I still spent over 20 minutes trying to get in. She had text me to press 10. So I did. Once. Twice. Three times. No response.

So I phoned her. Press 10 she said. So I did. Nothing. No she said. Press 10.

To cut a long story short she eventually realised that she lived in flat 19. !!!!

I was on my way home anyway so I should have just walked away which is what I would do now. But it was only my second punt and as the first one had been disappointing I stuck with it. The second was worst than the the first. Thankfully my third attempt later in the month was much much better. And then the adventure started properly.

This is what happened to me Bibi.

She couldn't understand that I couldn't get in. I was left standing there while people were watching.

If it happens to a few people then others in the block will get wind. This is what must have happened and people come out and ask you about it.

I'm not doing it again.

I doubt if she was bothered or felt rejected that you did not try to stick your tongue down her throat. To her it's just a service she offers and you can either take it or leave it. You left because you came quickly and lost the urge for a woman - surprise surprise. It was a bad punt for you but I would say a good one for her.

From your first post it sounded like you were upset because you were worried about the girl. 

Subsequent posts make me think you're more upset because of the potential danger you exposed your car to.

It's was a combo of everything.

First of all it was because of the man. Then it was my car, then the girl, then car again, fear of bumping back into the man on the way out. 

Then as soon as I got back to the car and all was well, it was the girl again. Then when I got home it was the whole situation.

I,ve noticed that's she has changed her details on AW now.

It say's that's shes moved to Oxford and she has a new set of photos.

The photos are not even of the same person.

Now I felt scammed.

Maybe not by her, but by someone that is trying to get punters in by deception.