Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
CaptainClit

Rip Off In Reading.

28 posts in this topic

I got clipped today in Reading. First time in over 20 years.

Maid answered the door, explained that there were 3 girls working, the one I booked was in another flat upstairs. She took the money, sent me to the flat above whereupon a large Afro-Caribbean gentlemen asked me to fuck off.

Of course, the mobile was not answered when I called back, it has now been disconnected and the AW profile gone.

Great scam, to be fair. Just be mindful to never part with cash until you are in the room with the girl!

Ouch, I hope you reported the address to the police, as that is theft by deception. (understand if you didn't)

Sorry to hear you had this happen.

Huggies x

About 20 years since I was last clipped in Soho. I almost feel nostalgic...

CC,

Sorry to hear about your experience today.

If possible, leave the full Post Code of the premises, and the last 6 digits of the mobile number on this forum.

That way, punters on here are aware of the area, and if they are still stupid enough to use the same

mobile number, they will be easily found out.

About 20 years since I was last clipped in Soho. I almost feel nostalgic...

LOL

you don't know soho until you've been clipped... i got clipped in the tisbury court alley... this was also mid to late nineties... attempting my first ever punt! she only got away with it cos i was pilled up (there you go, say no to drugs kids, or you too might get clipped)... you've got to laugh really... until very recently i used to see her and her crew around all the time getting up to the same old tricks...

"Great scam, to be fair."

thats the spirit... welcome to the club... you are now a brother!

Better to lose the money than get into any harm.

I remember getting stung in a Soho strip bar.

The girl on the door asked me to come in and said it was busy. When I went downstairs into the basement no one was in there.

Then two ropey girls came out and did a little dance on the stage. They demanded £200 for a drink and an erotic strip!!!

When I got up to walk out an abusive Black girl and a heavy blocked me from leaving.

I attempted to call the Police and they tried to take my mobile off me.

After about 20 minutes of getting abuse the manageress got annoyed and told me to f*ck off out of there.

They realised I wasn't going to pay up.

I reported them to Westminster Council.

The place has long gone.

You have the silly gene like me. But give thanks that we get out of it without any harm done.

I do wish that I had given them a good pasting though. And I wish someone will get the man you came across today.

Edited by turboguy

The place has long gone.

You have the silly gene like me. But give thanks that we get out of it without any harm done.

Rupert Street, mate? I can't remember what my "education" cost me there, but not a lot, surprisingly!

Better to lose the money than get into any harm.

I remember getting stung in a Soho strip bar.

The girl on the door asked me to come in and said it was busy. When I went downstairs into the basement no one was in there.

Then two ropey girls came out and did a little dance on the stage. They demanded £200 for a drink and an erotic strip!!!

When I got up to walk out an abusive Black girl and a heavy blocked me from leaving.

I attempted to call the Police and they tried to take my mobile off me.

After about 20 minutes of getting abuse the manageress got annoyed and told me to f*ck off out of there.

They realised I wasn't going to pay up.

I reported them to Westminster Council.

The place has long gone.

I do wish that I had given them a good pasting though. And I wish someone will get the man you came across today.

Similar happened to me in the 80s in a clip joint in Soho, i fought my way out luckily.

I got clipped today in Reading. First time in over 20 years.

Maid answered the door, explained that there were 3 girls working, the one I booked was in another flat upstairs. She took the money, sent me to the flat above whereupon a large Afro-Caribbean gentlemen asked me to fuck off.

Of course, the mobile was not answered when I called back, it has now been disconnected and the AW profile gone.

Great scam, to be fair. Just be mindful to never part with cash until you are in the room with the girl!

Sorry to read abou this, i hope these lowlifes get their just desserts one day. All it takes is to mess with the wrong guy, thats the risk these scumbags take.

Similar happened to me in the 80s in a clip joint in Soho, i fought my way out luckily.

Mine was Greek Street...so I learned my lesson before I got as far west as Rupert street! They demanded about 100, but i got out after handing over about 50. TBH I put it down to experience at the time; rite of passage for a punter.

Mine was 22 Windmill Street.

It's now a Reiki place or something like that.

I'm not a small bloke and I'm sure I could have got out of it.

But I would rather avoid a violent confrontation.

All it takes is for someone to have a knife and you are in trouble.

These people are criminals and you have to be careful.

Next time give out the address and we will all go round there :D

Pretty sure somebody else reported that exact same setup in Reading a few months ago and it's been mentioned that Oxford and Reading are awash with new fake AW profiles.

That was probably me.

I reported it to the police who came and met me at the premesis.

They were not interested.

Hence it continues.

Well done Mr Plod.

That was probably me.

I reported it to the police who came and met me at the premesis.

They were not interested.

Hence it continues.

Well done Mr Plod.

I think that you are being marginally unfair to plod!

My own experience is twenty years out of date, but I think still valid.

You cannot expect every plod to be fully up to date on the whole corpus of English criminal law - they learn only the offences which are within the syllabus for the Sergeant's Exam. If it isn't there, then it doesn't exist! (I learned this after a drunken driver had injured my client inside a large barbed wire enclosure, so no s.196 road, so no RTA offence. Me, I had "furious driving" under the OAPA as obvious, but plod had never heard of it, so the driver flew off back to his far eastern oil-field, leaving my client unable to get redress. Inspector, on the Monday was really quite understanding, as he explained it to me).

The other point is the plod's no claims bonus! If they record your case, with a baddie who is probably an II, and who will do a runner before trial (and he has a right to bail), one more offence is listed that wasn't cleared up, so they lose one point!

Life isn't all a bed of roses for Plod!

Mine was 22 Windmill Street.

Mine was in Greens Court. It's almost like a punting right of passage!

Mine was in Greens Court. It's almost like a punting right of passage!

I'm glad I'm not the only silly c*nt then lol.

It was about six years ago now and I will never go into one again.

Surely if you follow the rule that you only hand money over to the provider once the door is shut behind you and she is ready to provide this should not happen..

I know a guy who was "clipped" (lovely term) - girl came outsde block - took money and then said - wait here while I tidy my place. It dawned on him as soon as she vanished he would never see her again yet he still waited an hour for her return (he feels worse about that than the money).

"he still waited an hour for her return" - funny as fuck... yeah you gotta laugh man...

"he still waited an hour for her return" - funny as fuck... yeah you gotta laugh man...

he wasn't laughing when he said it - i suppose when you have just handed out your last £100 for what you think is going to be your best hour this year - you're bound to live in hope for a while and invent all sorts of reasons about what could be keeping her

Never been 'clipped' in this sense, but I certainly leave myself open to it. A lot of the wgs I see take the money and go hide it in another room. I've had services like owo go off the menu after the money has been stashed.

Never been 'clipped' in this sense, but I certainly leave myself open to it. A lot of the wgs I see take the money and go hide it in another room. I've had services like owo go off the menu after the money has been stashed.

That's what they do though and there is no danger if she has let you into the bed zone.

It's paying before you go in which is stupid.

That's what they do though and there is no danger if she has let you into the bed zone.

It's paying before you go in which is stupid.

I have read several accounts of the wg disappearing with the cash and then a heavy coming in and demanding you leave.

There is very little in this game that is 100% safe. I think it's likely that we'll all get caught out at one time or another. It's like those who say they've never had a bad punt. If that's true, it won't last forever.

I have read several accounts of the wg disappearing with the cash and then a heavy coming in and demanding you leave.

There is very little in this game that is 100% safe. I think it's likely that we'll all get caught out at one time or another. It's like those who say they've never had a bad punt. If that's true, it won't last forever.

Welcome to the forum...  :P

Being clipped hasn't happened to me, mainly because I stick to the tried and trusted research on AW and comms prior to the meeting. Any indie website worth her salt, could be tracked on the feedback on punternet.

If it did happen, It would certainly be a poor experience, but as I'm built like a brick shit house, I'd be happy to take my chances with the pimps or their back up. Now that would be a story for a "fluffy" to write about... :cool:

Yes well if I were faced with that situation I would be glad to get out without being hurt, to hell with the money. But I only see girls who communicate in a way that to me makes them appear legit so hopefully it will not happen.

He could do a report as technically he did hand over money. Has her phone number at least etc.

Not everyone reads the forum. :-)