gregster

DFK - After she's CIM? No thanks.

36 posts in this topic

I just can't get my head around the fact that so many punters take great credence to seeing girls that do DFK.

Can't think of anything worse than Frenching a girl that has recently had a hairy arsed builders cock cum in her mouth.

Someone tell me the attraction please.

LOL.....so what about being offered....OWO yourself.......:confused:

Punters don't focus on whose gone before, or whose coming after!!!

I just can't get my head around the fact that so many punters take great credence to seeing girls that do DFK.

Can't think of anything worse than Frenching a girl that has recently had a hairy arsed builders cock cum in her mouth.

I dont punt without DFK these days. If it concerns you dont do it yourself.

. If it concerns you dont do it yourself.

Wot 'e said.

No-ones forcing you, are they?

I don't believe I'm reading the above !!:confused:

What if you are the " hairy arsed builder" ?

Ever heard of toothpaste and mouthwash ?!

Suggest you try it !;)

Ever heard of toothpaste and mouthwash ?!

Suggest you try it !:confused:

Lmao, well said. I get owo and never consider that a wg might of being sucking someones cock only 30mins earlier.

What relevance does his job or the condition of his arse have to do with DFK or you getting your head anywhere near a fact.

My last punt, the girl I seen had just finished a guy off in ten minutes, and she's very full on with the oral and kissing and it didn't once bother me as I was snecking the face off her and eventually finishing in her mouth. There was mouthwash present, I'm sure she used it.

At first I thought you meant come in her mouth and then indulge in a DFK session. I'm up for this, anyone else into this :confused:

At first I thought you meant come in her mouth and then indulge in a DFK session. I'm up for this, anyone else into this :confused:

I am with you on this one, Lamorak. Tasting ones own spunk after CIM followed by a DFK / snowballing session. Not for the vanilla types but Mmmm... very dirty, erotic and extremely horny!

I am with you on this one, Lamorak. Tasting ones own spunk after CIM followed by a DFK / snowballing session. Not for the vanilla types but Mmmm... very dirty, erotic and extremely horny!

I third that, with the right lady of course.:confused:

I am also with you guys I love to taste my cum after CIM there's something exquisitely naughty about snowballing and I for one love it.

AL

Maybe you should consider one of those full body condoms from here;

http://www.cduniverse.com/productinfo.asp?pid=6743310

The girls will have had various cocks and bodily fluids applied to various parts of their body so you cannot be too careful.:confused:

what about snowballing her after the hairy arsed builder has dropped

his load in her mouth?

what about snowballing her after the hairy arsed builder has dropped

his load in her mouth?

No thanks, thats just too pervy. It has to be your own cum.

I am also with you guys I love to taste my cum after CIM there's something exquisitely naughty about snowballing and I for one love it.

AL

I have to agree, I enjoy a bit of snowballing, I have noticed that on previous threads on this subject it is always blokes who like snowballing, don't recall seeing any of the ladies claiming to like it :D

On Saturday night I had the pleasure of fucking a lady, DFKing her, whenever I took my mouth away from hers she ended up with someones cock in there, I found it a great turn on.

Who said all builders have a hairy arse?:rolleyes:

Or that all men with hairy arses are builders? :mad:

Or that all men with hairy arses are builders? :rolleyes:

Not in this recession

also possible that the girl did rimming on the guy then French kiss you next !!. Who knows what happened before ..... when we see the girls if you thinking of these kind of things then better avoid prostitutes altogether .... even some girls do BB sex ..

At first I thought you meant come in her mouth and then indulge in a DFK session. I'm up for this, anyone else into this :eek:

This is somthing I fancy a great deal - not found someone who offers it yet... any guidance?

This is somthing I fancy a great deal - not found someone who offers it yet... any guidance?

I think you will find any girl who does CIM will agree to "snowball' you.:mad: Just ask, once they do it, they become

(no pun intended!:eek:) very enthusiastic practitioners of the art !:o I find that Oriental girls are a sure bet.:D

Unless you doubt a wg's hygiene and freshness for each client, I wouldn't even begin to think about what they have been doing with previous clients that day.

My one bad experience on that score was seeing a mature lady in Leeds at around 2pm one weekday, and her hubby was in the flat too. When I went down on her she was very wet and secreting a white liquid unlike any I had previously seen from a woman. To this day I wonder whether it came from her husband or whether it was her natural lubrication (which often is more viscous and sticky than this was).

I ended up not going down on her but just using fingers, and subsequently have tended only to see wg's with the same OCD attitude to hygiene as myself.

I will also often see wg's in their first appointment of the day. Mainly as I like being up and about early, but also to minimise the risk that they have been with X number of clients that day already.

But when I do see someone later in the day or at night/overnight I have to be realistic and expect they may have been with more than one guy that day, and it isn't a problem.

haven't tried snowballing yet but it's on my list

i find it an incredible turn on to go down on a woman make her cum and then french kiss her so she can taste herself

anyone else like this? ladies does it turn you on?