unfrocked

Fiona Of Invasian, Beebee Elsewhere. What's The Story?

8 posts in this topic

Had my eye on Fiona for some time but there's the usual confusion. Some listings have her offering A levels, some don't. The agency reviews are mixed but one FR is very encouraging.

Can anybody help out with some info here? If I'm climbing over the wall and into town I generally hope for an adventurous experience. If she's not up for that, I'll probably join the queue for Valentina or Zizzi. But there's just something about Fiona ......

Dammit, anybody done the full on dirty with her?

There's a Fiona on 007, is that the same one?

The review mentions that she has stretch marks and that her tits have been milked dry.

I saw that, but there's a punternet fr of her as Beebee that completely contradicts that. So, who knows?

Bill Goldberg or WorldPunter possibly, the god's of asia. If they don't know, no one will.

Bill Goldberg or WorldPunter possibly, the god's of asia. If they don't know, no one will.

If I'm a 'God of Asia' then ChrisTongue is Zeus

PM him, he should be able to fill you in suitably [chortle]

(never seen her myself)

Edited by BillGoldberg

ChrisTongue is Zeus

:cool: Yeah, with the body of a Greek God, as the girls always tell me . . . after a bit of financial encouragement, naturally.

I haven't given this young lady the old Europa treatment, as I was under the impression that she doesn't offer "Greek", until I saw that FR.

The poor review on 007 can be dismissed as crass (as per Mei's dignified reply), but there was another shocker on A-Class. That agency lists her as an A-level provider, but her other agencies don't. All a bit murky, then.

You might have to take one for the Olympians, unfrocked.

I saw that, but there's a punternet fr of her as Beebee that completely contradicts that. So, who knows?

Jaycee2000  has a fair few FRs to his credit now and I'd give the positive report from him more weight than a negative from a name I've never seen before. I find the prolific reporters like him very useful since you can sort of calibrate where they are coming from and get a feel for how much your tastes coincide, particularly if you've got girls in common. Or she's another 'Marmite' girl. 

Wouldn't be the first time that Aclass have a girl captioned 'A-levels' with whom there's only a smallish (not zero) chance of you getting that service. 007 and invasion take much more care over who they put in their 'adventurous' and 'A-level expert' sub galleries.  

I haven't seen her due to her carrying 3 bad reports , kind of put me off .  From research I would not think she offers A  . 

Speaking of "  gods  "    who was it that  wrote , " aisha is god "  on the brickwork nearby the royal albert hall  back around 1968 , long before she was even born  ?