Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
asianbeast

The Lady Vanishes.......again!

9 posts in this topic

One of my favourites Karolina has once again disappeared from Annabella's rota. Her profile has disappeared too.

This is the second time Karolina has vanished abruptly.

If someone has any info on this latest Alfred Hitchcock / Agatha Christie episode, then please kindly inform me or PM me if you prefer.

Thanks.

It is getting very common in MK for girls to appear one day and be gone the next. I would like to see Karolina again one day.

Think I remember seeing her picture over the weekend on Guildford Gems' website? No longer in London though

One of my favourites Karolina has once again disappeared from Annabella's rota. Her profile has disappeared too.

This is the second time Karolina has vanished abruptly.

If someone has any info on this latest Alfred Hitchcock / Agatha Christie episode, then please kindly inform me or PM me if you prefer.

Thanks.

Currently starring (as rightly stated) at Surrey Gems (Formerley Guildford Gold) Frimley - Very very near to Frimley Park Hospital. And also making a cameo appearance at Independent Babes in Slough .

Edited by Niratak

Currently starring (as rightly stated) at Surrey Gems (Formerley Guildford Gold) Frimley - Very very near to Frimley Park Hospital. And also making a cameo appearance at Independent Babes in Slough .

Thanks for correcting Niratak, my bad in blending the old and the new names;-)

Thanks for correcting Niratak, my bad in blending the old and the new names;-)

Why don't they just call it Guildford Surrey Gold Gems? Then it could be a bit of a mouthful...like most of the customers...oops!! :o

Well Amy and Emma are my favourites and they seem to have gone missing again.  Will they return? I hope so as I still want to experience the pair as a duo and as luck would have it their schedule and mine are just not working out...

Bummer!

Well Amy and Emma are my favourites and they seem to have gone missing again.  Will they return? I hope so as I still want to experience the pair as a duo and as luck would have it their schedule and mine are just not working out...

Bummer!

I've seen Emma 7 times, including a 2 hour punt with her and Amy. I'd booked to see them both again last Sunday only to see Emma off the rota Saturday evening which became the 6th occasion I've booked her and she has dropped off the rota either the day prior or on the actual day.  

As for Karolina, over a period of time I've had 7 bookings with her that have not gone ahead for several reasons on her part, lateness, rota mix up and on several occasions, as she has done this week, just vanished.

Is the Summer girl from Guildford Gold/Surrey Gems previously from Annabellas or HOD?

She looks very hot. Anyone had the privilege?