Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
pablo

If Carlsberg Did Threesomes.....

7 posts in this topic

Two years have passed since my first punt and I finally felt comfortable to realise the fantasy of a threesome...  I have read many comments on this board from fellow punters and took their advice on board.   The stars aligned and two girls who I have had individual fun with previously were working together. With great anticipation and trepidation I entered the familiar pleasant surroundings with dozens of scenarios running through my mind, ask them to do this, ask them to do that, who takes the lead, do we change condoms etc. etc... 

Well in they walk, a very brief hello, then my towel is swiftly removed and kissing with both girls begins, then they kiss each other deeply before both dropping to their knees to suck me together, I am now holding on for dear life..  "Come over here and fuck us" I am directed in a fun tone, whilst inside one the other has her arse and pussy played with whilst rubbing my balls and kissing her companion,..  They then went to work on each other, involving me at all times, and letting me just enjoy watching, feeling, wanking before a snowball finish between the girls. Cutting to the chase, a delight of fun and excitement of filthy pleasure with two girls who seem to get off from the session as much as I did.  When they both say they would be happy to do this all day you know you have found the holy grail..

My summary to anyone considering adding this experience to your life, firstly just let go and enjoy yourself, don’t over plan which will complicate the session, trust the girls and put yourself in their hands, gently steer the session with them and the most important advice as mentioned numerous times on here before - make sure you know the girls and they know each other, it really does take your fantasy to a new level..

Thank you to Elise and Amy (for those who know them you will probably understand why this was a mind blowing experience)..

Wow that definitely sounds like fun! What guy hasn't thought about having a 3some? On the list of things to do :-))

Two years have passed since my first punt and I finally felt comfortable to realise the fantasy of a threesome...  I have read many comments on this board from fellow punters and took their advice on board.   The stars aligned and two girls who I have had individual fun with previously were working together. With great anticipation and trepidation I entered the familiar pleasant surroundings with dozens of scenarios running through my mind, ask them to do this, ask them to do that, who takes the lead, do we change condoms etc. etc... 

Well in they walk, a very brief hello, then my towel is swiftly removed and kissing with both girls begins, then they kiss each other deeply before both dropping to their knees to suck me together, I am now holding on for dear life..  "Come over here and fuck us" I am directed in a fun tone, whilst inside one the other has her arse and pussy played with whilst rubbing my balls and kissing her companion,..  They then went to work on each other, involving me at all times, and letting me just enjoy watching, feeling, wanking before a snowball finish between the girls. Cutting to the chase, a delight of fun and excitement of filthy pleasure with two girls who seem to get off from the session as much as I did.  When they both say they would be happy to do this all day you know you have found the holy grail..

My summary to anyone considering adding this experience to your life, firstly just let go and enjoy yourself, don’t over plan which will complicate the session, trust the girls and put yourself in their hands, gently steer the session with them and the most important advice as mentioned numerous times on here before - make sure you know the girls and they know each other, it really does take your fantasy to a new level..

Thank you to Elise and Amy (for those who know them you will probably understand why this was a mind blowing experience)..

Pablo, that sounds truly magnificent and it echoes my experience of 3somes with girls who id consider the best

Could you tell us which agency/site these girls can be booked from ?

thanks

Pablo, that sounds truly magnificent and it echoes my experience of 3somes with girls who id consider the best

Could you tell us which agency/site these girls can be booked from ?

thanks

Hi Bill

They both work for HOD (house of divine for those who may have just landed) Sth Kensington , but you have to keep your eye on the rota to see when their dates align...  (they refresh sunday evening for the next two weeks).  Rihanna the delightful maid will be able to help you further!  

Hi Bill

They both work for HOD (house of divine for those who may have just landed) Sth Kensington , but you have to keep your eye on the rota to see when their dates align...  (they refresh sunday evening for the next two weeks).  Rihanna the delightful maid will be able to help you further!  

Thanks a lot P  :)

If Carlsberg did threesomes......would they be as weak and pissy as their lager??? :ph34r:

If Carlsberg did threesomes......would they be as weak and pissy as their lager??? :ph34r:

Pissy ?

Where's Worldpunter ?

:)