LLMPHD

Dinners For Overnights: What Do Wgs Expect?

62 posts in this topic

For most, if not all, overnights, dinner should be included.

What do WGs expect for these dinners? Obviously a 10-course Michelin restaurant meal would result in me being unable to perform afterwards.... On the other hand, room service seems a bit tacky....

What do the chaps here do? What do the WGs here expect?

For most, if not all, overnights, dinner should be included.

What do WGs expect for these dinners? Obviously a 10-course Michelin restaurant meal would result in me being unable to perform afterwards.... On the other hand, room service seems a bit tacky....

What do the chaps here do? What do the WGs here expect?

I've done the 8 course Michelin starred tasting menu, but the courses are quite small. Was interesting watching the couple on the neighbouring table getting absolutely smashed. We were able to perform afterwards, no problem at all.

Usually I like something simple, healthy and tasty, probably just a light starter with grilled fish main course . Over the top isn't really me, and I don't like the company is more important than cost.

I have also had overnights that didn't involve any meals at all, since I knew in advance that was fine and made sure I fed and watered myself.

Usually a nice steak and a glass of wine, between "courses" that is! ;) .

Sometimes in the room, other times outside, depending on where we are - if staying at Travelodge, maybe take your own sandwiches!

1 person likes this

I've never done an overnight, but I have shared a meal in the daytime or evening, both before or after some fun ;) 

When I have done this we went somewhere that did nice food without being OTT.  In terms of how much you eat, that is a judgement call for you, but if I made one suggestion, it is quite nice to share dessert :D It sets things up nicely for later.

In making that suggestion I am assuming that you have previously met the lady concerned, I could imagine there is potential for it being awkward otherwise.

A whole range of food can be expected, but I tend to leave it to the lady to decide and somethings choice is narrowed down for you in certain locations....but I like a nice meal (please note nice doesnt not neccessarily mean expensive)...normally an overnighter means a lot of alcohol is consumed...for me anyway

I'm trying to arrange my first overnight for this week or next, the idea of going out for a meal together beforehand doesn't really appeal to me though for a few reasons. I've asked the lady if she's OK with that and doesn't mind starting quite late, maybe 9 or 10pm. Just need to figure out what snacks/drinks to bring along instead, for the rest of the night/morning. 

I'm trying to arrange my first overnight for this week or next, the idea of going out for a meal together beforehand doesn't really appeal to me though for a few reasons. I've asked the lady if she's OK with that and doesn't mind starting quite late, maybe 9 or 10pm. Just need to figure out what snacks/drinks to bring along instead, for the rest of the night/morning. 

Well that would do for me - I don't like shagging after I've eaten and I would much rather stay in the room than go out - it's safer and easier for security buddies to keep track, too.

I hardly ever drink alcohol, never when I'm working and prefer not to see anybody who has, either (I've walked before when punters have thought it was fine to get rat-arsed over dinner) but everybody's different, and I think the most important thing is to sort it out in good time between yourselves :).

The best overnighters for me were the ones that included food but not quite in the way you meant.  One guy and I always took it in turns to bring a hamper of delicious stuff along with a picnic blanket.  We would spread it out on the floor or bed in the hotel room and proceed to have lots of sexy fun whilst eating.  If they insisted on going out to eat then that would normally be late evening (especially in London) and normally for desert...

You can be as imaginative with food as you can sex and can definitely incorporate the two. 

I'd already talked food on an earlier booking with the girl I had an overnight with, so I already knew what she liked. Before the o/n I gave her a choice of two of the types of cuisine she liked, and luckily she chose the right one :)

So we had a fantastic steak at an Argentinian restaurant - washed down with a couple of glasses of wine and a shared dessert before returning to the hotel. The evening had started quite early (7pm), and when we returned to the hotel we just chilled for a while before the fun started. Seemed to work very well, we had loads of time, and were both very relaxed. A little sleep and more fun in the morning before she left. I had convinced myself an overnight was going to be a one off for me, just to see what it would be like. It was so good I may treat myself to another one day....

Edited by Burty

I'm don't offer overnights but during longer appointments I've enjoyed getting room service and making ourselves comfortable with wine and a light bite-- in a nice hotel it should be fairly good stuff. I actually dislike being out and about because I feel I can talk much more freely in private -- trying to speak in code is fun for the first five minutes but after that not so much. I once turned up to an appointment and the gent had laid out champagne, strawberries coated in white chocolate, all kinds of cheese and biscuits and other luxurious nibbles and it was perfect. 

Whip her up a quick Pot Noodle, keep it simple. Saves on the washing up too. And leaves plenty of shagging time without being over-full :P

All these replies and not one person has mentioned kfc.i'm seriously disappointed :(
Supprised to see the steak responses.The only thing i feel like doing after eating a steak is sleeping which probably wouldnt be conducive to a good booking :) As for cheese.Well i suppose itd make things interesting :)
Reminds me of a few years back when i was still training properly and the nearest place to eat to the hall we had the bigger seminars in was a Harvester.No matter what i went for i had the sald cart as well.i'd come back with maybe a cherry tomato,a couple of pieces of cucmber and the rest of the bowl overflowing with onion.Oddly enough,after lunch it was always hard to find training partners for the close proximity stuff :)

I think that if you settle on a particular lady, then ask her what she would like, you could work it out between you both. For me I think its just lovely to be bought dinner and dessert is a MUST :D and it does start the evening off nicely- builds rapport etc. Even if you got room service if its a good hotel you can get a three course meal to the room and eat and chat in privacy and comfort. I did that with a guy once and it was truly lovely! Just find a girl and ask her- for me personally id find it incredibly sweet to be asked and thatd set up a good impression immediately!

PS if you DO get room service, get Champagne or any type of fizzy alcohol and ask the lady to take some in her mouth and dribble it over your "bits" then, well, you know... I got asked once and was told it was amazing- perhaps something to do with the feel of the bubbles, or the cold then the warmth of the mouth? Hmm... Anyway good luck!

Ellie Louise xx

I quite like "Dining at the Y" :D

Well then you would be perfect for me I love it! I get to orgasm then  :D  xx

If in London, how about taking her up the OXO? 

I actually dislike being out and about because I feel I can talk much more freely in private -- trying to speak in code is fun for the first five minutes but after that not so much.

That's one of the reasons I'd prefer to stay in. You'd not only have to be careful about chatting about things you'd be happy to in private, but also asking questions either party might not like to talk about even behind closed doors. For example, I asked a lady a perfectly normal, common question once, but she said she'd rather not answer for private reasons. That's totally fine with me of course, but if we'd been out in public and I asked that, it might have been quite awkward, especially if she felt pressured to answer or make something up. Might have sounded quite strange to anyone else listening in to hear 'I'd rather not answer that' or whatever  :D

PS if you DO get room service, get Champagne or any type of fizzy alcohol and ask the lady to take some in her mouth and dribble it over your "bits" then, well, you know... I got asked once and was told it was amazing- perhaps something to do with the feel of the bubbles, or the cold then the warmth of the mouth? Hmm... Anyway good luck!

I haven't experienced anything bubbly like that, but on my last punt the lady paused OWO briefly to have a quick swig of water and when she resumed oral, there was a really nice cool feeling briefly - very different sensation but very good  :lol: I don't think it was a planned move or anything on her part, she was just thirsty and didn't leave the water in her mouth. I'll have to ask her to do it again tomorrow because we've sorted out all the details for the overnight and it's happening tomorrow. Really looking forward to it  :cool:

Dinner before the overnighter officially begins is a must as far as I am concerned as is only having an overnighter with a lady that I have met at least once before.

On my only overnighter so far we both had a main course and a dessert and coffee because neither of us wanted to go back to her place on a full stomach. She had an alcoholic drink that I can't remember the name of and I had a glass of red wine. I usually only have one glass at dinner, never more than two, and quite often just stick to a soft drink. Insulting to the lady to return to her place drunk whether you are paying her or not.

The above would always apply to an incall with someone a considerable distance away from where I live. If it was an outcall at my hotel, although I might like to take the lady to dinner it might be impractical, and then we would have to start the encounter with her coming to my room. I'm not someone who particularly likes room service, I much prefer the hotel restaurant, but I would have no objection to something fairly light.

The advantage of someone you have met before is that you will have a much better idea of what sort of arrangement you would both be happy with.

1 person likes this

I think it depends on the two of you and what you both like. On an overnight, I don't really want to eat too much as I don't like sex on a full stomach so something light like Japanese or Thai food works well. 

Having dinner in a restaurant is as much about the overall social experience as well as the food and a good way to get to know each other or catch up before the rest of the evening. 

I quite like having sex first, then dinner and then more fun later. Oh and morning sex is a must. Far more important than room breakfast! 

Definite daty during overnight on

Sunday - I've missed my GBP!

For me cheese board ok and chili white wine :)

I think it is best to begin with a starter in the bedroom, then an "amuse bouche" in the bar, a light meal in the restaurant, finished off with desert and nightcap back in the room! 

I haven't experienced anything bubbly like that, but on my last punt the lady paused OWO briefly to have a quick swig of water and when she resumed oral, there was a really nice cool feeling briefly - very different sensation but very good  :lol: I don't think it was a planned move or anything on her part, she was just thirsty and didn't leave the water in her mouth. I'll have to ask her to do it again tomorrow because we've sorted out all the details for the overnight and it's happening tomorrow. Really looking forward to it  :cool:

Well the bubbly works and I think youve answered my query- must be the cold then the warmth of the mouth! Ask the next lady to dribble cool water over your bits then suck- I did that to one of my best friends and she LOVED it! (Crazy drunken night! GREAT fun though! We should do that on one of our two girls!!)

Ellie Louise xXx

As long as its not McDonalds I'm happy ;)

As long as its not McDonalds I'm happy ;)

Even if it was a Happy Meal?