shooter

Rip Off In Bristol - Horny Flory

12 posts in this topic

Booked this girl in Bristol today for 30 minutes off AW - Horny Flory is her nickname.  Soon as the cash was handed over, she was trying to get me out of the door - phone ringing with pimp obviously saying there was another mug is reception waiting to get ripped off.

Avoid avoid avoid

Did you receive a service at all?

Did you receive a service at all?

HI G

Yes, sorry posted in a hurry! Fairly crap service, 2 positions - cowgirl 1st and then doggy before starting doggy, she said "can you finish quickly please" that was 5 minutes in. In the end had a handjob to finish Handed me one wet wipe at the end and told me to hurry up and get dressed as she had another punter waiting!  Feel sorry for her really, but one to avoid anyway - her attitude stank, 

The plot thickens, I seem to recall seeing someone on aw under that name that showed up when I did a search in & around Doncaster & then I did another search again & the profile has gone.

Feedback not visible, so that's a negative.

Bareback/unprotected offered, so that's a another negative - a big one.

The only positive is that she's Romanian ;)

Do you mean

hornny.flory

?

Do you mean

hornny.flory

?

That's the same girl alright, she was in Doncaster last week & I was going to make a booking with her but something didn't seem right about her profile.

There's a couple of more girls suddenly popped up in Donny today & the profile layout is identical to the other girl.

That's the same girl alright, she was in Doncaster last week & I was going to make a booking with her but something didn't seem right about her profile.

There's a couple of more girls suddenly popped up in Donny today & the profile layout is identical to the other girl.

Maybe being pimped?

Not as rare as many pretend to think.

HI G

Yes, sorry posted in a hurry! Fairly crap service, 2 positions - cowgirl 1st and then doggy before starting doggy, she said "can you finish quickly please" that was 5 minutes in. In the end had a handjob to finish Handed me one wet wipe at the end and told me to hurry up and get dressed as she had another punter waiting!  Feel sorry for her really, but one to avoid anyway - her attitude stank, 

So you feel sorry for her, yet post  this?

Details are missing.

When you say you feel sorry for her, in what sense, what was it that caused you to feel sorry for her?

To feel sorry/sorrow/pity for someone, implies something happened, something about them, their situation/surroundings made you take pity upon them, so if this is correct, whatever it is that may have caused this *sorry* could also be the reason for her *attitude*.

Not sure about you, but the times I have felt sorry for another,no matter situation, I have wanted to help them, but then that could just be me.

Booked this girl in Bristol today for 30 minutes off AW - Horny Flory is her nickname.  Soon as the cash was handed over, she was trying to get me out of the door - phone ringing with pimp obviously saying there was another mug is reception waiting to get ripped off.

Avoid avoid avoid

Hi, I am sure you just wanted a nice, non stressful time, but there were warning signs..namely..a PIMP!

Wake up guys, jeez!

He probably works not just this girl but many girls into the ground.

Hi, I am sure you just wanted a nice, non stressful time, but there were warning signs..namely..a PIMP!

Wake up guys, jeez!

He probably works not just this girl but many girls into the ground.

I didnt know until the cash was handed over that she wasnt taking the calls/texts herself, many EE girls do this as its easier to communicate that way if your English isnt that good.  

I shuldnt have been more careful and checked her profile more closley, but as it was an impulse punt, I didnt.