ganorth

How Sordid is MK?

71 posts in this topic

I live around 30 miles from MK but I have heard that is a hot bed for the adult industry with around 6 working places all around the town centre and a number of mistresses.

Does it have a reputation?

Yes totally. For roundabouts and concrete cows. :confused:;)

And for a wg who had the most super awesome hair but changed it !

And for a wg who had the most super awesome hair but changed it !

Change is good! It looks nice with my holiday tan! I suit being a brunette more! :confused:

I live around 30 miles from MK but I have heard that is a hot bed for the adult industry with around 6 working places all around the town centre and a number of mistresses.

Are you related to lady of the mansion:confused:

Change is good! It looks nice with my holiday tan! I suit being a brunette more! :confused:

In that case I will have to require that you carry out the same pose with the cherries so that I can provide a true and fair view.

;):(

As Bill Bailey calls it:

"Satan's Lay by"

Very!

Wonderful isn't it!

And MK is only a 60 minute drive away.

With sexy ladies like Natasha, Juliet, Felicity, Bonnie, Linzie, Chloe etc I can certainly confirm that Milton Keynes is a "hotbed of the adult industry" and unquestionably provides some of the best value for money punting in the UK.

Any 'reputation' it has is all good and well deserved!

Oh! Olivia! You haven't?

Actually no you so totally don't, I much preferred your other look Olivia. I've often thought, why ever did she change it.

And now bunzywunzy mentions it, well, I just have to say I agree with her. Honestly, the mysterious gypsy woman had it going on girl.

Oh! Olivia! You haven't?
!

I certainly have!

With sexy ladies like Natasha, Juliet, Felicity, Bonnie, Linzie, Chloe etc I can certainly confirm that Milton Keynes is a "hotbed of the adult industry" and unquestionably provides some of the best value for money punting in the UK.

Oh! Don't go and give away our secret. Tell him about the shopping centre or the hub or the theatre district instead.:confused:

Now why has nobody mentioned Tammy?? She is the antidote to "meet me at V32 and H12, 15th roundabout on the left".

Nowhere near as much of a reputation as Manchester, TBH.

You forgot the best one ever though.

Actually no you so totally don't, I much preferred your other look Olivia. I've often thought, why ever did she change it.

And now bunzywunzy mentions it, well, I just have to say I agree with her. Honestly, the mysterious gypsy woman had it going on girl.

You can't please everyone so I may as well please myself. I am naturally dark, the blonde was just an experiment with went a few shades lighter over a year or so. I got bored with it people actually talk differently to you when you are a blonde and it was time consuming and expensive. Its now lovely and dark and shiny and I LIKE it.

You can't please everyone so I may as well please myself. I am naturally dark, the blonde was just an experiment with went a few shades lighter over a year or so. I got bored with it people actually talk differently to you when you are a blonde and it was time consuming and expensive. Its now lovely and dark and shiny and I LIKE it.

You've been listening to Rick Nelson. :D

Its now lovely and dark and shiny and I LIKE it.

Hm, if it's the way I remember it then I LIKE IT TOO!

I take back everything I said.

Ok then we all like it again now. Where's my pic?

Ok then we all like it again now. Where's my pic?

Sent! My laptop was being a bit gay you should have it now x

Sent! My laptop was being a bit gay you should have it now x

:D:( :( I'm your biggest cheerleader yet I feel left out.

:D:( :( I'm your biggest cheerleader yet I feel left out.

Don't be! Do you want one too? xx