Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Duxbury

Unclothed Or Clothed?

77 posts in this topic

I'd like to start a discussion/thread on the notion of clothing relating to my punting activities, which are generally centred around the parlour experience or private apartments/houses/hotels. I can see the logic in being asked to strip off completely, usually having to wait whilst the working girl is also 'preparing' herself for the punt. The idea of 'doing a runner' without the financial transaction is negated by the fact that you are naked and vulnerable in the room. I wonder whether that slightly embarrassing delay, is also down to the lady artifically 'lubricating' herself for the event to come? The girls are usually semi-clothed in cheap 'Ann Summers' type fetish gear, not that I mind that..but it is a bit obvious. One of my most memorable punts involved a very early appointment in a parlour that opened at 11.00am. One of the girls had only just arrived for work, and she was dressed in her normal 'everyday' clothing. We did the deed on the floor, and she simply pulled down her panties and tights to her knees, opened her blouse and pushed up her bra to expose her breasts. I really liked this approach and brought to mind the old 'knee trembler' in an exposed public place. I have had a few one night stands where I have performed prolonged cunnilingus, with the knickers pulled part way down the legs. I think you will get the picture, and would love to find a punt that could repeat such an exercise.

I must say Duxbury that you have hit a nerve here with me.

Not a big fan of lingere and although it seems to be the done thing the WG to "dress up" I do prefer to see them naked. I dont care if they have stretch marks or they are not "body perfect" I booked them because they "ticked my boxes" as they are.

I know its a confidence thing with women in general but all the WG's that I have seen have been more than willing to get naked when they have realised that that is what I like to see.

Its the same with pubic hair. I actually like to see/feel a bit of pubic hair but it does seem like its unfasionalble these days. A bare pussy does not put me off but a bit of hair is a treat.

I would love to see a WG in her jeans and normal clothes then get jiggy with her.

Perhaps I need to request this but I would/do not feel right asking a girl to dress a certain way for me.

Maybe with a bit more experience in this world I will.

You could always ask in advance what you'd like the woman to wear and how you want it to go. I sometimes get asked for 'normal' clothes or a specific style. I'm not sure it works like this in parlours, but most decent indies will be able to do this for you if you ask nicely in advance!  It's not uncommon for men to prefer clothes over the scanties so they have something to unwrap! 

A few months back I was a ladies first custoer of the day. Her maid said she was running late, but was in the taxi on the way in. She then asked what I would like her  to wear when she came in: schoolgirl, police woman, lion tamer, etc. Asked for her to wear her street clothes. I've seen her again as first appointment of the day and requested the same over the phone when making the booking.

Another girl I've been seeing recently came in to work early one day to see me. When I arrived she was still in her normal clothes.

Both of these girls already provide the closest thing to a GFE I've ever had from a WG, and starting off both fully clothed and having to struggle with buttons and zippers as the passion mounts has added to the GFE on these occassions.

You could always ask in advance what you'd like the woman to wear and how you want it to go. I sometimes get asked for 'normal' clothes or a specific style. I'm not sure it works like this in parlours, but most decent indies will be able to do this for you if you ask nicely in advance!  It's not uncommon for men to prefer clothes over the scanties so they have something to unwrap!

I llke street clothes and no make up but, recently, I'm into uniforms - later today in Guildford for example I've asked for a policewoman, the background being that I was "bad" with the naughty nurse last time out and I fully expect to be stripsearched!

During the 1980's some parlours insisted that the girls wear white crisp cotton uniforms, (also pink) as a way of legitimising the activity of the 'profession' of being a 'massuese'. I remember one even displaying a certificate of qualification in the room. But beneath the uniforms there was usually a fine display of satin, pvc, leather, stay-up stockings, or suspenders, half-cup bras etc. As the massage commenced the girl usually or sometimes undid a few buttons, so that when you turned over on your back, you were rewarded with a fine teasing view of what lay beneath. It was that anticipatory moment that sent the blood to my penis...then those magic words: 'is there anything else I can do for you...' Magic!

I llke street clothes and no make up but, recently, I'm into uniforms - later today in Guildford for example I've asked for a policewoman, the background being that I was "bad" with the naughty nurse last time out and I fully expect to be stripsearched!

No make up!

I couldn't do *that* 

filthy animal! 

;)

No make up!

I couldn't do *that* 

filthy animal! 

;)

Most guys have only seen my number one girl after she has spent ages carefully putting on her make up, and I have to admit that she does look stunning.

However, sometimes when we have an overnight or I see her when she's not officially working, I ask her just to come in her civvies and without make-up -  of course she still looks stunning and as sexy as hell, but somewhat innocent without make-up, makes me feel a bit like a cradle snatcher too  :o

Edited by raylondoner

A few months back I was a ladies first customer of the day. Her maid said she was running late, but was in the taxi on the way in. She then asked what I would like her  to wear when she came in: schoolgirl, police woman, lion tamer, etc.

Lion Tamer ?    :eek:       that's definitely going on my list and I think I know the girl to do it  !!!   :)

During the 1980's some parlours insisted that the girls wear white crisp cotton uniforms, (also pink) as a way of legitimising the activity of the 'profession' of being a 'massuese'. I remember one even displaying a certificate of qualification in the room. But beneath the uniforms there was usually a fine display of satin, pvc, leather, stay-up stockings, or suspenders, half-cup bras etc. As the massage commenced the girl usually or sometimes undid a few buttons, so that when you turned over on your back, you were rewarded with a fine teasing view of what lay beneath. It was that anticipatory moment that sent the blood to my penis...then those magic words: 'is there anything else I can do for you...' Magic!

Those were the days. There were about four of them in close proximity of Victoria Station and even though you could be 100% sure that the extras you required were on offer, you couldn't be 100% sure they were on offer (if you see what I mean). So there was a wonderful tension every time you got in the room. Yes, I remember at least one place having faux certificates on the wall and I remember the uniforms covering naughty lingerie all too clearly. The funny thing is that a combination of the sheer naughtiness of it combined with the fact that those places were for some reason always dark (dimmed lighting) meant that it would never have occurred to you to dwell on the girl's looks or choose her as if she was a menu item. You took the girl you were given (or at least that's how I remember it), she was always sexy, and you left anhour later feeling flushed and having had a thrilling time. I can't imagine back then going through the inspections you get today (is she shaved? how tall? Boob size? etc.) The mystery was half the excitement.

I hate being told to strip off while she undresses.  I much prefer a slow undressing, each unwrapping their parcel.

And sex is fun when not naked. Lifting a skirt to take her doggy and sex (and oral) with pants on feels so good.  And the thrill of putting ones hand down her pants to grope the heaven inside is lovely. 

Ooeer. this has made me come over all unnecessary!

I hate being told to strip off while she undresses.  I much prefer a slow undressing, each unwrapping their parcel.

And sex is fun when not naked. Lifting a skirt to take her doggy and sex (and oral) with pants on feels so good.  And the thrill of putting ones hand down her pants to grope the heaven inside is lovely. 

Ooeer. this has made me come over all unnecessary!

I am exactly the opposite, naked asap, ideally naked from when i arrive to when i leave. I really like it when a regular who has a discrete enough place can answer the door totally naked, gets my engine revving. ;)

I must say Duxbury that you have hit a nerve here with me.

Not a big fan of lingere and although it seems to be the done thing the WG to "dress up" I do prefer to see them naked. I dont care if they have stretch marks or they are not "body perfect" I booked them because they "ticked my boxes" as they are.

I know its a confidence thing with women in general but all the WG's that I have seen have been more than willing to get naked when they have realised that that is what I like to see.

Its the same with pubic hair. I actually like to see/feel a bit of pubic hair but it does seem like its unfasionalble these days. A bare pussy does not put me off but a bit of hair is a treat.

I would love to see a WG in her jeans and normal clothes then get jiggy with her.

Perhaps I need to request this but I would/do not feel right asking a girl to dress a certain way for me.

Maybe with a bit more experience in this world I will.

If I were you I'd just ask- I had that request once and I found it to be a nice break from tottering around in sky scraper heels, and it also made things feel more natural and easy going. I'd love a request for normal clothes again (love dressing up sexy but it's a nice change to wear normal clothes) and to that end id just ask her!

Also even if requesting lingerie- you should do this also as it is perfectly normal to get outfit requests and shouldn't be a problem at all if the girl is professional! Unless of course she didn't have the outfit you want in which case she should suggest others.

I often ask if they want a particular outfit- so you should start asking them as it is the norm and might make your experience better!

My ten pence worth anyway ;)

Ellie Louise xX

Most guys have only seen my number one girl after she has spent ages carefully putting on her make up, and I have to admit that she does look stunning.

However, sometimes when we have an overnight or I see her when she's not officially working, I ask her just to come in her civvies and without make-up -  of course she still looks stunning and as sexy as hell, but somewhat innocent without make-up, makes me feel a bit like a cradle snatcher too  :o

The other side is I remember reading a review about a super lady once who had been shagging really hard and the one thing that got her guy going was the fact that her hair was all over the place and her makeup was streaming down her face. 

The other side is I remember reading a review about a super lady once who had been shagging really hard and the one thing that got her guy going was the fact that her hair was all over the place and her makeup was streaming down her face.

Think I will pass on that one :)

I am exactly the opposite, naked asap, ideally naked from when i arrive to when i leave. I really like it when a regular who has a discrete enough place can answer the door totally naked, gets my engine revving. ;)

At last we are in total agreement, Smiths! :D

just goes to show we are all different

A lady can wear anything but as long as she doesnt wear stockings, and suspenders or knee length boots. I hate them with a passion. The normal look works for me anytime and I expect my ladies to be totally naked before the action starts.

I have spent years looking for a lady who would be all decked out in rubber but who wasn't a domme. The two seem to go together, unffortunately.

I have spent years looking for a lady who would be all decked out in rubber but who wasn't a domme. The two seem to go together, unffortunately.

Have you thought about a scuba-diving school? Seriously though wouldn't getting out of the outfit take forever?

Have you thought about a scuba-diving school? Seriously though wouldn't getting out of the outfit take forever?

Can't scuba dive because of health problems. Who wants her to get out of the outift anyway? Cat suits unzip for access to all areas!

Can't believe that since posting my first message on this topic that I have actually found a lady that loves latex and isn't domme. A booking is in the offing, I think...

I am another one for starting the appointment fully dressed; unwrapping each other is the best foreplay there is and is also as close to "civvie" sex as you will get, in my view.

I was once told in a parlour that asking for normal clothes made a lot of WGs feel uncomfortable - along the lines it made it harder to separate the real "them" from the work.

I'd like to start a discussion/thread on the notion of clothing relating to my punting activities, which are generally centred around the parlour experience or private apartments/houses/hotels. I can see the logic in being asked to strip off completely, usually having to wait whilst the working girl is also 'preparing' herself for the punt. The idea of 'doing a runner' without the financial transaction is negated by the fact that you are naked and vulnerable in the room. I wonder whether that slightly embarrassing delay, is also down to the lady artifically 'lubricating' herself for the event to come? The girls are usually semi-clothed in cheap 'Ann Summers' type fetish gear, not that I mind that..but it is a bit obvious. One of my most memorable punts involved a very early appointment in a parlour that opened at 11.00am. One of the girls had only just arrived for work, and she was dressed in her normal 'everyday' clothing. We did the deed on the floor, and she simply pulled down her panties and tights to her knees, opened her blouse and pushed up her bra to expose her breasts. I really liked this approach and brought to mind the old 'knee trembler' in an exposed public place. I have had a few one night stands where I have performed prolonged cunnilingus, with the knickers pulled part way down the legs. I think you will get the picture, and would love to find a punt that could repeat such an exercise.

I didn't know about this, I like to undress together as part of the foreplay. This sounds a bit clinical and formal. 

It goes to show that everyone is different . Most parlour girls wear sexy undies , but I am sure some would be happier fully dressed . Or maybe not ? Being an indie I always dress to please and welcome guys asking for a certain look . Working from home helps because I have most things at hand . I have been asked for no make up , everyday wear . Lots of make up with long false lashes , even punk and goth , dominatrix , latex , PVC , rubber . ball gowns, hair up , hair down , my red lipstick is my trade mark . I have a blogg on it . And I have every uniform you can imagine . I love to dress up or down for my clients , even naked . You need to ask the WG when you book if you have a preference , after all it's your fantasie . Finding the perfect girl and then her wearing your perfect outfit , surely that's what your paying for . I think it's my job to be as versatile as possible . XX