Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Vin DaLoo

Why Germany Is Now 'europe's Biggest Brothel'

13 posts in this topic

Article in today's Guardian:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/shortcuts/2013/jun/12/germany-now-europes-biggest-brothel?

Very interesting comment below, as someone who started punting when visiting a German "Messe":

The reason we are (comparatively) doing very well as European nations go is that we have a 'Messe' or trade fair in pretty much every large city, allowing medium sized german firms easy access to world markets.

Businessmen the world over flock to these cities because everything is set up for them on a plate. The hotels, the styles of food, transport, great beer and, crucially, easy guilt free access to hookers. Lots of them.Yes, there are brothels in almost every large town, but they are small in size and number no more than in their British 'twin towns', I'd wager prices are similar (maybe higher than the UK as its likely untaxed there) and punter numbers likewise - I hasten to add I can't speak from personal experience!

However its in the Messe cities that the Brothel culture exists (and usually in one small area). 99% of the clients here are international guests, the brothel advertises almost exclusively online and on taxis and the default language of many of the hotels, bars and shops in the surrounding area is English.

Flat rate brothels at 49 euro? As much sex as you want? Surely not? Anyone have more info?

Flat rate brothels at 49 euro? As much sex as you want? Surely not? Anyone have more info?

Makes up for having learned that there was no Santa Claus all those years ago, doesn't it? :P

Would be interested to know what the terms and conditions are of 'All you can fuck'.

Makes up for having learned that there was no Santa Claus all those years ago, doesn't it? :P

Santa still exists but he moved to pattaya, traded in the elfs for some Issan girls to deliver the presents to boys that have been good.

Edited by blueruin

Santa still exists but he moved to pattaya, traded in the elfs for some Issan girls to deliver the presents to boys that have been good.

Actually, his reindeer sound like TG go-go dancers, as well:  Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donder (or Donner), and Blitzen

Or ladyboys. ;)

If I read this right it is suggesting that legalisation is good for business in general - Germany gets the Trade Fairs and local businesses are in the box seat for winning custom from overseas.......sort of like 'pimp my country'

If I read this right it is suggesting that legalisation is good for business in general - Germany gets the Trade Fairs and local businesses are in the box seat for winning custom from overseas.......sort of like 'pimp my country'

LOL

Yeah I got plenty of Info, I've been visiting a few of these clubs on my trips to Germany, for €50 you won't get all day, eg. at PT Palace you get 1hr for €44, 3hrs for €55 and all day ticket for €77, here is Wanking's PT map.

"However its in the Messe cities that the Brothel culture exists (and usually in one small area). 99% of the clients here are international guests,"

I disaree. My last trip to Germany I went to the towns of Duren - FKK Planet Eden & Neunkirchen - FKK Neunkirchen, they aren't exactly Messe areas, more like a car boot sale on Sundays. 3rd place was FKK Samya in Koln, and that is though.

Brothel culture exists all over Germany, more in some places than others. 99% of the clients here are international guests?  More like 5% international guests, ie me.

Typical of any newspaper these days they quote a figure for maximum effect. €49 all inclusive as much sex as you want. Probably some tatty hovel with trafficed women. The places Ive mentioned are typically €50-65 entance fee and then €50 per half hour with a lady.

Rubbish article.

Quite right wlf, what a load of nonsense, the majority of club patrons are locals, maybe a few more French and Dutch at the places close to the border, there are brothels all over Germany, but not all states are the same, the Fkk scene in Hesse and NRW are much better than say Bayern or even Berlin, the capital city has only one Fkk! You do see some busy nights in the clubs when a Messe is on, but I'd rather be in Frankfurt than München that's for sure.