wombat

Ilford Barking And Dagenham

20 posts in this topic

On the other site there are an awful lot of EE girls at 60/70 per hour.  I assume these are all scams or does anyone have any experience of them

I was on baker street station and the bloke on the platform told me to take a Barking train to get to the isle of dogs.

I told him not to take the piss.

Busty Lara-90 is £60 in Barking and certainly genuine.  I saw her when she was among the W.Kensington crew and had a pleasant time.

Dan Leno,

I also remeber Busty Lara before she went to Barking.

Can you confirm her services such as owo, cim and anal extra?

Also does she have a pierced tongue?  :wub:

Read some feedback on AW but again they wont go into detail, rubbish timewasters!

I met her 2/3 times when she was in West Kensington and does everything on her lists. yes she has the pierced tongue but I'm afraid of her recent dramatic price fall :P

I didn';t realise her prices had dropped. What might this mean ?

I didn';t realise her prices had dropped. What might this mean ?

I don't know but my guess would be that the W.Kensington girls pay money to someone (a "pimp", for want of a better word) for use of the flat, that Lara has now gone independent and so is able to charge less but still end up with the same money (per punt) in her pocket, can pull in more punters and so ends up better off at the end of the week and is building a nice little nest egg for herself.

I don't know but my guess would be that the W.Kensington girls pay money to someone (a "pimp", for want of a better word) for use of the flat, that Lara has now gone independent and so is able to charge less but still end up with the same money (per punt) in her pocket, can pull in more punters and so ends up better off at the end of the week and is building a nice little nest egg for herself.

That would suggest it would be better to see her now then, with the thought she has gone indie, so the punter was actually happier seeing her while she was pimped :blink:

Apart from pimp issue there might be some other issues like her health status perhaps we'll never know no matter if we do anything protected definitely she'll be busy in now days :)

Has anyone thought that rent charges differ from central london to barking?

Has anyone thought that rent charges differ from central london to barking?

Well it's true rent differs in this two places but still Kylie is working there who started on the same time with busty lara formerly Loren and busty Lara's current hourly rate is less than half an hour rate in West Kensington which I see sometimes any new Hungarian newbie doesn't offer services in that price (£60/hr)!

Busty Lara is doing well lately, have you read her AW feedbacks and others?

Apparently she has other girls working at that place in Ilford.

Might be another reason for her sudden price falls? 

I wouldn't punt in barking is one of the biggest shitholes in east London. Lots of foreigners, scammers, tricksters AVOID there is a walk up brothel in dagenham & Romford

I was thinking of visiting Busty Lara when im in london in a couple of weeks.

Im seeing good things about her, but bad about the area. She does however look good, sounds like she does what im after and doesnt leave you hanging, and most importantly in the price range im looking for! Was thinking of an hour with her, maybe with anal as an extra (I cant find any willing girls near me who do that!), possibly even two hours.

Trouble is, I may not be able to get out to her/Barking station until about 8:30-9pm on the sunday evening, and I cant do any other day..good idea still or bad?

Im staying in Clapham Junction but doing a search on the purple site doesnt really bring up anyone else id fancy meeting..

Edited by JohnSheppard

I was thinking of visiting Busty Lara when im in london in a couple of weeks.

Im seeing good things about her, but bad about the area. She does however look good, sounds like she does what im after and doesnt leave you hanging, and most importantly in the price range im looking for! Was thinking of an hour with her, maybe with anal as an extra (I cant find any willing girls near me who do that!), possibly even two hours.

Trouble is, I may not be able to get out to her/Barking station until about 8:30-9pm on the sunday evening, and I cant do any other day..good idea still or bad?

Im staying in Clapham Junction but doing a search on the purple site doesnt really bring up anyone else id fancy meeting..

I don't know the area so can't help with that.  I am posting because you say you were thinking of booking Lara for anal.  I recall on her previous profile there was at least one and I think two FRs where the writer stated they had tried anal with her and it had not proved physically possible (and she had then refunded the extra).  Her profile is very clear that anal is depending on size.  While I like Lara, would and probably will visit her again, and also enjoy anal with willing ladies, I myself wouldn't book Lara for an anal encounter given those previous FRs.

Anal was more of a side thing anyway, as from the FR's she sounds like she does pretty well without it anyway.

Ok, forget that! Had a reply from her, she doesnt work late on a sunday as she apparently doesnt live in that area and has to travel. I can only do sunday evening, so back to the drawing board! Again...

On the other site there are an awful lot of EE girls at 60/70 per hour.  I assume these are all scams or does anyone have any experience of them

If you keep watch on an area you get to learn who are the genuine providers. I have punted one who had hidden her feedback and another who had a warning message as to her genuiness and got a good service both times. I have never punted Romanians (often claim that they are Spanish/Italian) and those who put model type photos up as I have always assumed that those are the dodgy ones though I don't know if they are or not.

Anal was more of a side thing anyway, as from the FR's she sounds like she does pretty well without it anyway.

Anyone thinks Anal is a side thing, then they must be doing it wrong...! :lol:

I wouldn't punt in barking is one of the biggest shitholes in east London. Lots of foreigners, scammers, tricksters AVOID there is a walk up brothel in dagenham & Romford

What you say about Barking is true, its a complete dump, but when I lived out that way I did, seemingly paradoxically, have some wonderful punts with some wonderful girls. Dagenham too - very similar story.

On the other hand, I never had a single decent punt in that other London crapheap Kings Cross

Edited by BillGoldberg