Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
London07

Bossy Fem With Interviewer Skills

4 posts in this topic

Want to pit my wits against a bossy fem in a interview technique scenario situation suppose you would call it role play to conquer my fears but with a difference :)  

Always get bossy fems sitting on panels when I go for interviews and they normally really are rather posh & bossy and put me right on the spot firing questions at me  

soooo I thought a gd way of assisting me with this fear was to find a really snotty nosed lady bit bossy and have a role play scenario

Any ladies who feel they can assist me get in touch

London07

Saffe ex Little Devils in Leigh on Sea, now independent try the other site........

Yes, to turn the table on a bossy woman is a great fantasy. I haven't quite agreed with the ”secretary” as code word for a certain type of clothing and would prefer ”female executive (in trouble)”.

Want to pit my wits against a bossy fem in a interview technique scenario situation suppose you would call it role play to conquer my fears but with a difference :)  

Always get bossy fems sitting on panels when I go for interviews and they normally really are rather posh & bossy and put me right on the spot firing questions at me  

soooo I thought a gd way of assisting me with this fear was to find a really snotty nosed lady bit bossy and have a role play scenario

Any ladies who feel they can assist me get in touch

London07

I am PMing you with the details of someone on the purple site.