Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bobsam

Young English Hazel ?

8 posts in this topic

Anyone seen YOUNG ENGLISH HAZEL from the other site ? She does look interesting but her services seem limited for £200ph.

Is there anyone who has met this girl?

She's only charging £150ph at the moment. Nice looking body but not being able to see her face makes it a bit of a risk.

Is there anyone who has met this girl?

She's only charging £150ph at the moment. Nice looking body but not being able to see her face makes it a bit of a risk.

If this is the girl I am viewing brunette girl, she is Scottish and quite sweet.

If I'm reading this correctly I doubt a Scottish girl would work as Young English Hazel?

There's no mention of being scottish in the profile so I'm assuming she's english, plus in all the pictures on her profile she's a blonde not brunette.

For what it's worth, her 'friend', 'Young English M' is a great looking girl from Essex who took a nice swallow from me many moons ago and did a little anal (she had a job fitting me but we had a try and got a few pumps going!). Haven't seen her for a while so may have to catch up with her :)

I've met her, probably about 2-3 months ago.  She's very nice, really pretty and really friendly, but I would not completely recommend.  There was no problem with the service as such, but I got the impression her young age just made her a little to nervous and inexperienced.  Our time just didn't seem to flow, although it may have just been me and you may have better luck.

There's no mention of being scottish in the profile so I'm assuming she's english, plus in all the pictures on her profile she's a blonde not brunette.

Sorry then must have seen the wrong girl on there ,the Hazel I saw was a brunette and Scottish.