Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
thetinman

Sara Li Or Lara This Friday ?

6 posts in this topic

Like my.women.voluptuous with big natural tits. Also prefer pse to gfe. so who should I go for ? will be my first visit.to.HOD

Like my.women.voluptuous with big natural tits. Also prefer pse to gfe. so who should I go for ? will be my first visit.to.HOD

I've not seen Lara, as girls with biggish bots are not my type, however she is more likely to give you a PSE than Sara-li whom I've seen 10 times in MK and she always given me a really good GFE complete with CIM.

I fear you may have been looking at last weeks schedule, Lara is available but not Sara. I've seen Lara twice and Sara several times and if it's a PSE you want then Lara is probably the one for you, Sara is more GFE orientated and very, very good at it.

I've not seen Lara, as girls with biggish bots are not my type, however she is more likely to give you a PSE than Sara-li whom I've seen 10 times in MK and she always given me a really good GFE complete with CIM.

Love the girls with biggish bots. Cant get enough of them. Thats my number one criteria.

You're.right.Sommer. Lara it is then, maybe, as I'm.not too keen on enhanced.breasts.

You're.right.Sommer. Lara it is then, maybe, as I'm.not too keen on enhanced.breasts.

Have you checked out the other lady on the HOD schedule for Friday, Ella?  I haven't seen the lady myself but judging by the photos I would have thought she would better fit your physical requirement.  FRs suggest she does tip more towards PSE than GFE even if she doesn't offer so extensive a list of services as Lara.