venturer

Which Mk Ladies Have You Seen Recently?

977 posts in this topic

I've had great times in recent months with...

Milla, sweet & sensual

Parissa, killer body

Maggie, shy romantic

Lorena, passionate señorita

Yana, crazy Russian spy, that's what she says

Amy, lovely & horny

Scarlet, mucky northerner

Olga, cool Russian

...and all their different looks, styles and personalities.

Please add your punting experiences with the lovely ladies of MK and please refrain from taking it off-topic with anything else.

I have seen Lara, Carmella, Adele and Lauren. All of them were very good and they meet the criteria of the things I look for in WGs, so I am sticking with them till they retire or disappear or decide they dont want my custom.

Venty, I am glad you have started a decent thread on MK ladies. Let's hope this one stays to the point and doesn't drift away like many others before.

I saw Karolina (3rd time) and Adele (9th time) recently. It's a shame that Karolina has disappeared again, but I plan to see Adele again and again.

I also have my eye on some others that I have not seen.

Wow I have just noticed that the MK ladies thread has disappeared. Please Please guys lets keep it civil and stop the bickering on this one. All the useful info on that thread has now been lost.

Edited by C Bolt

Been a bit like a kid in a sweetshop recently (by my normal frequency anyway...)

Lisa, tall brit blonde, great at her job, got me to come in a condom whilst doing cowgirl (almost never happens) lovely lingerie, very reserved,, would particularly recommend her to a nervous/ new punter.

Kaprice, tall Belgian blonde, fantastic oral skills, CIM

Elise, tall Hungarian blonde, just amazingly sexy and another CIM

Angelica, tall Czech blonde, saw her this evening and was, no pun intended, blown away by her, as well as amazing sexual skills she's either very warm and friendly or a brilliant actor.  If you see her, have her take her hair down, she looks incredibly like Gillian Anderson.

Oh, and just to change the pattern, Millie, hot ebony babe, another great bout of oral after a slightly cold start, I think the 'click' wasn't there, but she provided an excellent professional service.

Carla, busty brunette, if I only wanted MILFs, she would be right at the top of my list (along with Chloe Kisses), she's comfortable in her skin and gives great  GFE that heads into PSE

Of the ladies I've already done FRs for, I'm very sad Amy seems to have once again deserted MK, she really was something special, and would continue to  highly recommend Carmella who I've seen five or six times cos she's another instantly friendly girl.

All of the above ladies share a wonderful knack of DFK - it's the most important service, as it stops it feeling like a service if that makes sense.  Whereas once upon a time I would take a chance with someone who had no FRs (proud to be the first to do one for Laura), nowadays I like several positive reports that include kissing availability just to minimize the risk. 

Superb post BA. Very informative. As we both love DFK, I find your post very useful in narrowing down (or adding to) my punting choices. Thanks.

Superb post BA. Very informative. As we both love DFK, I find your post very useful in narrowing down (or adding to) my punting choices. Thanks.

You're welcome,AB, I would soon exceed my 3 reports in 3 months for the same provider as at the mo Annabella's is my destination of choice, so I'm pleased to have this thread as an opportunity to praise where praise is due.

Kudos to Venturer for starting it, as you say, let's hope the Trolls don't wreck it too.

Edited by Bobin About

Just to add my 2 penneth worth!

Charlie.... lovely enthusiastic young English girl.

Nancy.....gorgeous Mexican who seems to have disappeared very quickly.

Katie....quirky, love or hate her lass who I got on really well with, but seems to have dropped off Annabella's rota.

Maggie.....quiet Polish lass who has a figure to die for, but too quiet for me.

Yana....dynamite Russian.....

Amy....bangs like a belt-fed mortar...endless enthausiam, great looks, fantastic sevice,

Great shame the MK Ladies thread has vanished. Lots of valuable information there, lost, so lets hope this one can remain! (Would love to know what was so controversial it had to ge rather than just be locked!)

So that members can get the most out of this topic how about when listing the ladies name you state that you have written an FR on that visit.

...Don't worry, ladies. I am NOT going to foul up your new thread. However, can I just say that some of us find the open discussion of prostitution/paid sex or whatever you want to call it (politely) interesting BUT we have no wish to discuss our conquest of individual WGs in public. With that in mind, I would say enjoy your new thread but please stop sniping at those who hold a view different to yours and prefer a broader discussion as doing so amounts to little more than an open invitation to start yet another -- I agree, boring -- argument.

Yes, I do understand that one of the functions (but not the ONLY one) of this board is to exchange certain sorts of information and I have done that in other threads from time to time, but I do so infrequently and in a limited way. I certainly don't impose my sexual preferences on anyone and if I talk about something specific, I leave it to you to surmise what I like. I'm certainly not going to tell a bunch of blokes I don't even know outright.  Personally, I am more fascinated by the morality of punting, the motivations we have for punting, the behavioural aspects of the hobby, etc. But the thought of critiquing or discussing individual encounters at any length is something I find fairly gross. That is not to judge those who feel otherwise and I realise this likely makes me a minority. However, I am NOT imposing my tastes or view on anyone else and with that said, you guys (or some of you) do need to respect that there is more way than one way to skin a cat and you can be a useful (or interesting) contributor to this board without ever mentioning a lady you've seen by name.

That's all. By the way, to the bloke (above) who mentioned Charley (or Charlie), she is (or was, if she has now moved on) absolutely jaw-droppingly pretty. Really probably a little young for me -- age is something with which I find myself becoming more concerned for a variety of reasons -- but one of the prettiest girls I have ever seen, anywhere, full stop.

Edited by Lohengrin

Maybe also point out if they are indies or work in brothels

Hayley x x from a work

A little extra compared to regular mk prices. She is only in mk for two days. Highly recommended, anyone who was a fan of Kitty will want to see Hayley, Stunning, posh and horny. 

I met her when on business in Portsmouth highly recommended and left me exhausted.

Hayley x x from a work

A little extra compared to regular mk prices. She is only in mk for two days. Highly recommended, anyone who was a fan of Kitty will want to see Hayley, Stunning, posh and horny.

I met her when on business in Portsmouth highly recommended and left me exhausted.

Cheers for the feedback :) I noticed her profile this morning but was surprised to discover that there was no feedback for Hayley x x on punternet, until now!

Hayley x x from a work

She doesn't even kiss according to her service list.

She doesn't even kiss according to her service list.

Perhaps it's not guaranteed.

Ahh, expect the old dental work excuse if she finds you too ugly. I will pass thanks.

Ahh, expect the old dental work excuse if she finds you too ugly. I will pass thanks.

I have no idea tightfood69, she kissed me, and I'm fugly. She has 100+ positive feedbacks and 22 written FRs in less than a year, I'm guessing she does something right. 

Kissing was plentiful when we met

my update on who i've seen in the past few months (haven't had the time to write field reports):

Amy: stunning leggy young girl, great service, but doesn't seem to work much more in MK.

Michelle: very good looking brunette,great figure, although she can be quite strict and makes all the decisons, some guys may not not like this.

Lisa: Nice v. tall lady, awesome legs.  Can be a bit quiet, but is very dirty, and offers a great service.

Petra: Her figure has gone a bit too muscly for me, she is more butch nowadays, i didn't like her and service wasn't great.

Carla: MILF, juicy figure, very enthusiastic, a real pro.

Carmella: Nice girl, maybe not as hot as she is in the pics, but decent enough though.

Honey: a real PSE, not for the faint-hearted.  Experienced punters only for this girl.

Saw the lovely Kaprice today for an hour. Most amazing girl. I loved my time with her, and she loved it too. FR being written.

Saw the lovely Kaprice today for an hour. Most amazing girl. I loved my time with her, and she loved it too. FR being written.

It is their job to pretend they enjoyed it.

Ouch...

I think asianbeast is referring to the session itself and its possible that she loved it too. Not all of them pretend IMO.