Jarvik

Lara Of Hod

5 posts in this topic

Does anyone know if she works somewhere besides Anna-Bellas and HoD? Got a chance to go punting on thursday. But I saw she is working mo and fri this week at HoD, and she aint working mk on thursday. I guess she has a well earned break. But thought id check if anyone knew something. been hoping to see her for months and wont return to London untill next summer.

I have planned to see Nicole otherwise wich seems fantastic aswell, so I am sure I will have a great time regardless :)

She is Lara Desire on AW.  I can't seem to access that site at the moment to find out if her profile says where she will be on Thursday but I think she only works in London at HOD and otherwise works outside London (eg Reading, Chelmsford).

Does anyone know if she works somewhere besides Anna-Bellas and HoD? Got a chance to go punting on thursday. But I saw she is working mo and fri this week at HoD, and she aint working mk on thursday. I guess she has a well earned break. But thought id check if anyone knew something. been hoping to see her for months and wont return to London untill next summer.

I have planned to see Nicole otherwise wich seems fantastic aswell, so I am sure I will have a great time regardless :)

Hi again Jarvik, I sent you a Private Message, you need to log in to read it.

I know that she has taken 2 weeks off from HoD so I tried to book her via adultwork but she doesnt work from there now :(

How do I find her on the other site?