Trane

Time to give up on Independents ?

44 posts in this topic

I'm beginning to think it's time to cut my losses with independent WGs. Over the last 2 years, I would say that 80 to 90% of bookings or initial contact have been unsuccessful or cancelled at the last minute. Quite simply independent WGs are too much hard work and hassle.

Here's what usually happens, you email the indie WG, often there is no reply, you send a follow up, still no reply, you then contact another indie, this time you get a reply, you set up a meeting, everything agreed up front, an hour before the date it gets can celled. If the initial contact is by phone, you may have to make up to 20 separate calls before the call is answered with invariably I'm busy.

Must add that I'm always professional and polite in my emails and always provide 2 or 3 suggested dates/times for the booking.

Contrast this with bookings I've made direct through agencies, not a single hip cup over the last 3 years.

Surely there must be some reliable indie WGs in central London ?

No offence mate, but are you taking the time to check field reports before you book them?

And I meant Punternet FR's not the other site reports.

Well (I may have just been lucky) I've never had an indie cancel same day. I've had one cancel 2 days before the booking, but that was easily re-scheduled for the day after.

I did have one fail to turn up to an outcall at my place, but I always have a back-up plan and soon booked another more local girl.

If I email a girl and she dosen't reply, I just move on and find another. There is so much choice out there at the moment, it dosen't pay to waste time with girls who have no intention of meeting up.

Well (I may have just been lucky) I've never had an indie cancel same day. I've had one cancel 2 days before the booking, but that was easily re-scheduled for the day after.

I did have one fail to turn up to an outcall at my place, but I always have a back-up plan and soon booked another more local girl.

If I email a girl and she dosen't reply, I just move on and find another. There is so much choice out there at the moment, it dosen't pay to waste time with girls who have no intention of meeting up.

Ive always wondered how do you make a backup plan without being a timewaster?

Do you just hope that she is still free when you need her?

Ive always wondered how do you make a backup plan without being a timewaster?

Do you just hope that she is still free when you need her?

Yes that can be difficult. The time I was let down on the day with the girl not arriving (or answering her phone), I rang a lady who lives 28 miles away who I knew (hoped?) would be free as we spoken the day before and she said she had nothing booked for several days. She was still free, so I saw her.

When I'm staying in a hotel in a new area, I email several and always ask if they're free on the night I'm there. I also ask for their number so I can ring them.

I've never needed to yet luckily as every girl I've booked for an hotel visit has arrived bang on time.

I doubt any of the girls would class that as timewasting as no booking has been made and she's only written maybe 2 emails to answer mine.

Maybe I'm wrong on that?

I've never had problems with independents, one girl cancelled on the day as she was ill, it can happen in any business and if she had been with an agency she would still have been ill. I did manage to find somebody else that day who turned out to be a bit of a gem, the other lady who cancelled I saw a few weeks later and she was great. I'd always recomend independents, no point paying out pimps fees to agencies in my opinion.

In two years of whoring I've cancelled three appointments. One on the same day due to illness, one three days in advance when I realised it clashed with my daughters Parent's Evening, and one four days in advance when the chap in queston rang all my warning bells.

My point is that maybe you're booking ladies who just don't have a very professional approach.

i cant comment on central london but where i live in buckinghamshire i always use indies and have had around 99 per cent success rate-i would never consider using agencies as i find thenm too expensive

i do of course look at the f/r on here to help me choose

best of luck

Here's what usually happens, you email the indie WG, often there is no reply, you send a follow up, still no reply, you then contact another indie, this time you get a reply, you set up a meeting, everything agreed up front, an hour before the date it gets can celled.

You're not alone in this and it is frustrating but my experience with indies has been very good - the exact reversal of your figures.

You're not alone in this and it is frustrating but my experience with indies has been very good - the exact reversal of your figures.

I have noted what I think is a certain 'obsession' with 'indis' on this site

Admittedly I am fairly central london based but I do not see the reason - it smacks of wishful thinking for me

Indis for me are more of a hastle to book - have generaly worse accomodation - are less attractive - and are not that much cheaper than agency girls

A quick look on AWank London confirms this - and is my experience

There are of course exceptions - and I have had 1 or 2 - but for me they are exception

Indis for me are more of a hastle to book - have generaly worse accomodation - are less attractive - and are not that much cheaper than agency girls

* Opens Family size popcorn *

Are you drawing a line in the sand, Claire? :D

I’m beginning to think it’s time to cut my losses with independent WGs. Over the last 2 years, I would say that 80 to 90% of bookings or initial contact have been unsuccessful or cancelled at the last minute. Quite simply independent WGs are too much hard work and hassle.

Here’s what usually happens, you email the indie WG, often there is no reply, you send a follow up, still no reply, you then contact another indie, this time you get a reply, you set up a meeting, everything agreed up front, an hour before the date it gets can celled. If the initial contact is by phone, you may have to make up to 20 separate calls before the call is answered with invariably I’m busy.

Must add that I’m always professional and polite in my emails and always provide 2 or 3 suggested dates/times for the booking.

Contrast this with bookings I’ve made direct through agencies, not a single hip cup over the last 3 years.

Surely there must be some reliable indie WGs in central London ?

I only contact new Indies to me by phone, in my experience you can tell a lot about a person from a 1 minute chat. I have however been both scammed and attempted scammed by various Indies, overall with them my success rate is about 90% out of about 50 newbies to me this year, but a number of these punts have been average.

If i had stuck with just seeing a number of regular ladies that i know are very good to excellent the rate would be 100%, but i like variety as well so am prepared to take some risks to find a gem, which i have done a number of times this year.

I only attend Parties in Central London but House of Divine who have an excellent reputation now have premises in Kensington and charge £120 an hour excluding Anal so i believe. You can check them out on here and read their FRs. Website is www.houseofdivine.com.

I sometimes use a Parlour called www.thebunnylounge.co.uk based in Tuffnell Park, n7. I have never had a bad punt there and IMO the ladies i have seen have been top notch. The downside is they are expensive, have an overly complicated menu and my punts have always started 20-30 minutes later than the booked time. The ladies are that good that i continue to go from time to time.

I never use Agencies nowadays due to being ripped off in the past, and know others that have been ripped off. As you generally pay more to use an Agency being ripped obviously costs you more. I am sure from reading posts on here and FRs there are excellent Agencies around, but i have lost trust in using them. Good luck with whatever you decide to do.:D

I hope that is not an ECG readout.

I

Oh dear. Are you wearing body armour?

My experience in terms of reliability has been much the same with indis and agencies. Agencies have failed to pass on my dress requests or told me that services were on offer when they were not. The girl has been as pissed off as I have been that her time has been wasted. On the other hand I have had indis tell me downright lies too and arrived only to find they are uncontactable. That said, probably my best punts have been with indis who are part-timers, or with highly professional agency ladies. Both agencies and indis have given me rebates when they have obviously been in the wrong. My luck on punts has been on a par with my luck with restaurants. Restaurants I have rated as abysmal are still crowded with customers: indis and agencies I have found wanting get good reviews on PN. Different people have different desires and standards. There are enough good agencies and indis to meet most of our needs, the trick is to find the one that meets your needs.

All of my assignations have been with 'indies' and only two have let me down. Two too many you may say, but at least both took the trouble to apologise. The first transpired to be a lovely lady who has more than made up for her initial misdemeanour :D and I am seeing the other on Thursday!

Paullad - If you do not find ladies attractive, you don't visit but find some who are; there are plenty of them. And why would you expect indies to be cheaper?

I hope that is not an ECG readout.

Yes. I have flatlined. Punternet has killed me.

I have noted what I think is a certain 'obsession' with 'indis' on this site

Admittedly I am fairly central london based but I do not see the reason - it smacks of wishful thinking for me

A quick look on AWank London confirms this - and is my experience

There are of course exceptions - and I have had 1 or 2 - but for me they are exception

I agree Indies are generally harder to book than ladies from Agencies, i couldnt care less about the accommodation as long as i think its safe and it has a bed and toilet/shower. I disagree about Indies being less attractive, some are Agency ladies as well anyway so they tell me, i certainly have punted with hundreds of stunning Indies. I also disagree that Indies in London as a whole are not much cheaper than Agency ladies, for a £80-120 an hour i can find hundreds of Indies, and i have punted with many who are good to excellent, as well as average.

Overall, it comes down to personal experience of course and in my case the experiences of numerous other punters i know mainly off here or on the Party circuit. Their feedback is much more positive for Indies than Agencies.:D

In response to a couple things

Like everything it depends on experice

I would generaly expect Indies to be cheaper as there is no agenct cut

I have had very very few problems with agencies -

Like everything it depends on experience

I have had very very few problems with agencies - I have had a 100% in terms of meeting the actual girls out of a few hundred punts and only a few dissapointing punts

Hit rate for Indies much less

I would be interested to hear where all these great

Like everything it depends on experience

I have had very very few problems with agencies - I have had a 100% in terms of meeting the actual girls out of a few hundred punts and only a few dissapointing punts

Hit rate for Indies much less

I would be interested to hear where all these great

sorry - great Indies are - I really on use ** and as said not had that great an experience

I would generaly expect Indies to be cheaper as there is no agency cut

I agree that SHOULD be the case but many brothel/agency girls will charge the same or even more when they go Indie.

I agree that SHOULD be the case but many brothel/agency girls will charge the same or even more when they go Indie.

Why should it be the case? Although Indoes pay nothing to an agency, they do have to pay the full cost of accommodation, marketing, cheese sandwiches etc.