Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SpoksEyebrows

Decadent Divas

9 posts in this topic

Anyone seen Cindy at Divas? She looks really fit but her pics look too good to be true. Am I going to get what is says on the tin so to speak, or has someone got carried away with Photoshop again?

Edited by SpoksEyebrows

The only way to know is to go see her and draw conclusions for yourself. One man's meat may be another man's poison but judging from reports from other punters she has a good body. Also, I suggest you take a look at HOD Pixxx on twitter to see unphotoshopped photos of her.

Anyone seen Cindy at Divas? She looks really fit but her pics look too good to be true. Am I going to get what is says on the tin so to speak, or has someone got carried away with Photoshop again?

Hey spoks

I saw Cindy today. She is very attractive in real life too. She seems to be slightly darker in real life than what her pics suggest.

A really good punt. She had a really good, fun attitude from the get go. I also received CIM which she does not advertise so that was an extra bonus.

I would definitely recommend her, especially if you like ebony girls. Up there with Mille.

The only way to know is to go see her and draw conclusions for yourself. One man's meat may be another man's poison but judging from reports from other punters she has a good body. Also, I suggest you take a look at HOD Pixxx on twitter to see unphotoshopped photos of her.

Good idea, I'll do that.

Hey spoks

I saw Cindy today. She is very attractive in real life too. She seems to be slightly darker in real life than what her pics suggest.

A really good punt. She had a really good, fun attitude from the get go. I also received CIM which she does not advertise so that was an extra bonus.

I would definitely recommend her, especially if you like ebony girls. Up there with Mille.

That's some useful intel brother, I'm gonna go for it.

Divas seem to be going up in the MK rankings getting some classy tottie on the books.

Edited by SpoksEyebrows

I agree with Tightfoot, she's a good looker, slightly darker skin colour, the twit pics give a better idea, fun bubbly girl, I wrote her a FR, surprised she hasn't got a lot more.

I agree with Tightfoot, she's a good looker, slightly darker skin colour, the twit pics give a better idea, fun bubbly girl, I wrote her a FR, surprised she hasn't got a lot more.

That's a rather safe FR if you don't mind my saying so, but a positive review nonetheless so fair play. Is she UK, I hope I won't need an interpreter?

Anyway, it's a toss-up (or should I say a toss-off) between her and Millie. Or perhaps I could try to book a threesome. Now that would be something. :blink:

All those tits to play with, I wish I had four hands. :D   

That's a rather safe FR if you don't mind my saying so, but a positive review nonetheless so fair play. Is she UK, I hope I won't need an interpreter?

Anyway, it's a toss-up (or should I say a toss-off) between her and Millie. Or perhaps I could try to book a threesome. Now that would be something. :blink:

All those tits to play with, I wish I had four hands. :D   

My FR certainly wasn't war & peace, but It told you Cindy Is attractive, had a great personality and what services she provided me, what else did you want? Her English Is very good by the way.

What has happened to Cindy? She appears to have disappeared from Divas altogether.

What has happened to Cindy? She appears to have disappeared from Divas altogether.

Yes that's a question I'd like to know too.