Inbetweener

Kim 36Ff

9 posts in this topic

Hello all, anyone seen Kim 36FF from adultwork? She's based in Neasden. Cheers.

I have made 2 bookings with this girl (someone answers the phone for her) the first time in east London some months ago and the 2nd time at her current location. On both occasions agreed a time and travelled over to the location and when ringing for exact address was  told she is booked up and that i would have to come back later !!. Bloody annoying so wont be making another "booking" even though she has some positive feedback and does look hot. The neasden area where she is now also felt a bit unsafe so definately wont be going back.

Yes seen her in East London and Neasden. The first occasion was fairly good, nice b2b contact and she felt reasonably engaged and turned on by the meeting. I decided to see her again as she is young, pretty and her tits are full and heavy; very difficult to find this sort of girl at the moment. Second time was not a good experience. I saw her about 10pm at a weekend and she didn't appear interested at all, felt like she just wanted me out of there asap. May have been the end of a busy week but her total lack of enthusiasm was really off -putting. She wouldn't even engage in undressing each other, she just said 'you do yourself and I will take off my clothes'. So the whole thing was very mechanical and she didn't want to do A-level even though the first time she saw me she said she would be willing to (which is a shame as there's a great photo of her bumhole in the private gallery). I've noticed that recently she doesn't offer this service at all now which is probably a sign she is becoming jaded. Wont be revisiting but perhaps worth half hour booking for you if she is close just to see those cracking boobs, don't expect much of a service though 

Thanks for the info lads. I went to see her today. She has a good curvy body with a big ass but also those lovely big heavy boobs. Service wasn't great but she's doing one hour for £60 this week so not a lot to lose. Glad I've seen her but wouldn't go back. She was trying to get me to cum very quickly but when that didn't work she calmed down a bit. The area is a bit ropey so glad I was on the tube and it was broad daylight!

Edited by Inbetweener

I suppose at £60 for an hour you can't expect the greatest service. Makes me think she will be even more eager to get you in and out ASAP for that price though

I see on the purple site that she is now £200 an hour (for Neasden!) and insisting on an a new HIV/STD certificate before considering CIM. I have no problem with health check matters but £200 an hour in NorthWest London?

I see on the purple site that she is now £200 an hour (for Neasden!) and insisting on an a new HIV/STD certificate before considering CIM. I have no problem with health check matters but £200 an hour in NorthWest London?

She's in Earls Court now and the £200 is the all inc price for services like filming, anal and facial. If you just want a blow job and fuck it's only £130. I'd be interested in what she is like now as it's a lot closer for me than Neasden

Is Kim 36ff on the other site? if so as who?

She changed the profile name to BustyBootyKim