Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Suffolk Punter

Thailand Sex Holidays

36 posts in this topic

Has anyone ever been on one of these?

were the good experiences or not?

did the holiday live up to your expectations?

what were the girls like?

sorry for all the questions, im interested in booking one maybe but need a bit more background info etc.

I have noticed that most seem to be run by companies in America, does anyone know if they are available in the uk? if so where from please.

Thanks for your time

SP

I remember a few years back there was a documentary filming some guys on one of these, I believe the hotel they were staying in supplied the girls.

However as I'm sure plenty more people will be along to tell you, it is pretty easy to set up yourself and probably much cheaper, plus you're not tying yourself into 2 weeks of unknown quality.

Just get yourself to Thailand on a scheduled flight and then jump in a taxi to pattaya (2 hours away). You can book a hotel/guesthouse in Pattaya on many of the usual hotel and travel sites (agoda is fairly good for asia). Once you're there its virtually impossible not to have a good time :). Check out the forums on pattaya-addicts.com and read some of the trip reports, they should give you an idea on how to get started.

There are wg's virtually everywhere you look (although dont assume every girl is up for grabs but if they are they will generally be pretty forward in letting you know)

With respect, you could read one of the many threads on Thailand.

Anybody who goes to Thailand on a punting trip and fails to have a good time, is an absolute fool.

Now who could that be ? :D

SP I have no Idea what tours you mean, organised sex packaged tours to Thailand are as pointless a tits on a fish, you'd have to have some major malfunction In life If you can't get laid without help there. I'd suggest you read some of the reports on here and other sites.

Anybody who goes to Thailand on a punting trip and fails to have a good time, is an absolute fool.

Keen Punter?

Keen Punter?

Nope. I have enjoyed every one of my 15 trips.

Only need one guess   , the cab driver  .  :D    What happened to your detailed trip report  ?    It must have been good if  "   the intimate details will remain private  "   Hope you were treating Tiggy's  TGF  with respect out there .  

Only need one guess   , the cab driver  .  :D    What happened to your detailed trip report  ?    It must have been good if  "   the intimate details will remain private  "   Hope you were treating Tiggy's  TGF  with respect out there .  

:D  You are cruel, WP! 

Less than three weeks before I catch that plane but I certainly am raring to go!  I've been checking the weather forecasts for Thailand and they make pretty dire reading but it never rains inside our Discovery Beach Hotel bedroom. :P

Mate I was too busy to get the laptop out, but think you deserve a summary.

The girl I was supposed to spend the whole holiday with sent me a Dear John text on the morning I was due to fly out. That put a damper on things for a while. I did a bit of mix and match. I had a regular girl that I had been talking to on Facebook for a while and took her to Chiang Mai and Koh Samed.

She was a nice girl, but hard work. We are still in contact, but nothing will ever come of it. I may see her again, but I think we will stay friends at least. She is looking for a big money sponsor, and that will never be me.

Other than that, did the usual Soi 6 on a few occasions, took 1 girl LT from there for 2 days because of Big Buddah, she was dynamite in the sack but not long time material. Nice enough girl though.

I did achieve one target, Pleng. A girl who "sings" around Pattaya, nice kid, only 24 though and as mad as a box of frogs. But willing in the room and just good fun to be with.

Had another girl from Cherry Bar who I regret not seeing more. The night of the Froch fight we were out all night and ended up in Cherry Bar. I barfined her and took her to the Irish Rovers to watch the fight. We ended up going back to the room at 730am. I told her I wanted to sleep as I was drunk and tired, but she wouldn't let me. She said not fair, she was horny and wanted fucking. :D I would have kept her for longer but the girl I took to Chiang Mai was coming so we could go to Samed, which turned into a bit of a disaster. It was a mistake, I took the wrong girl.

Also had a couple of girls that I regret not going with, but despite being there for a month, I just didn't seem to have the time to do everything I wanted to.

Overall I had a good trip, spent shit loads of cash and I am going back in October. I am in touch with the Cherry Bar girl, she will be a certainty if she is about and will take her to Samed. However, unlike last time I am not pinning any hopes on it. If she is there, great. If not, I will look around.

Thanks , KP ,  thanks for the post .  I get the overall impression that you are slowing down  these days .   :)

Less than three weeks before I catch that plane but I certainly am raring to go!  I've been checking the weather forecasts for Thailand and they make pretty dire reading but it never rains inside our Discovery Beach Hotel bedroom. :P

Thanks for giving me the hotel details . I will get my contacts to set up a surveilence  camera in your room  .  Expect to see your antics live on the net  .

Thanks for giving me the hotel details . I will get my contacts to set up a surveilence  camera in your room  .  Expect to see your antics live on the net  .

If that doesn't work, you can zoom in on our 10th floor balcony - al fresco is fun, especially if it is raining.  Drives my TGF crazy, though, because she is convinced that her mother (300 miles away in Surat Thani) will be spying on us. :P

Edited by Tiggy 7

Pissing down almost everyday.  Humid and tiring...

Pissing down almost everyday.  Humid and tiring...

And this really still the 'hot season' :(   Whatever, I will have a great time, regardless the weather.  London hasn't actually been a tropical paradise this year, either.  It's only two-weeks (actually just 12 days, in Ptya and Bkk) and I really need a 'break' right now!

Thanks , KP ,  thanks for the post .  I get the overall impression that you are slowing down  these days .   :)

That was the plan, but it didn't work out like that.

In fact, over the course of the holiday it made me realise that it would be a mistake to spend the whole time with 1 girl. I like the variety, and was gutted I didn't have time for a couple of girls in particular.

Over the holiday I didn't have that many different girls, probably around the 10 mark which isn't a lot for 28 nights there.

That was the plan, but it didn't work out like that.

In fact, over the course of the holiday it made me realise that it would be a mistake to spend the whole time with 1 girl. I like the variety, and was gutted I didn't have time for a couple of girls in particular.

Over the holiday I didn't have that many different girls, probably around the 10 mark which isn't a lot for 28 nights there.

Sorry to hear that the single TGF experiment didn't work out as you (and I) hoped it would, KP.  I still think that the concept is a good one, especially for an older guy who has made serial visits to Thailand over the years, still loves the country and the people but has grown weary of the 'same old, same old' aspects of the Bar and MP scene.  But whether it works or not depends heavily on having the 'right' TGF and you do have to be a bit lucky.  In my own case, it just 'happened' without my even looking for it - in fact, I probably would still be plowing the same old furrows if it hadn't - but it really does get better on every successive visit if you do find 'The One'.  On the other hand, spending one's entire holiday in Thailand with a single WG who does NOT tick all your boxes, and vice versa, would be lunacy.  Better luck in the future, KP, and you may find your 'One' without even noticing it until you realise that it just 'happened'. :)

Edited by Tiggy 7

@  Tiggy ,   I think Fred 15 forgot to mention that he saw your perfect  "   one "   out in soi cowboy  a few nights ago .  Maybe he didn't want to hurt your feelings .   I don't have such reservations . :P

@  Tiggy ,   I think Fred 15 forgot to mention that he saw your perfect  "   one "   out in soi cowboy  a few nights ago .  Maybe he didn't want to hurt your feelings .   I don't have such reservations . :P

Unless there is a Soi Cowboy II in Surat Thani, that would have been quite an accomplishment.  Get your telephoto lens set up and focused on 10th floor balconies at the Discovery Beach Hotel on 9th July and I promise not to disappoint!  But no youtube videos, please. :P

Edited by Tiggy 7

Sorry to hear that the single TGF experiment didn't work out as you (and I) hoped it would, KP.  I still think that the concept is a good one, especially for an older guy who has made serial visits to Thailand over the years, still loves the country and the people but has grown weary of the 'same old, same old' aspects of the Bar and MP scene.  But whether it works or not depends heavily on having the 'right' TGF and you do have to be a bit lucky.  In my own case, it just 'happened' without my even looking for it - in fact, I probably would still be plowing the same old furrows if it hadn't - but it really does get better on every successive visit if you do find 'The One'.  On the other hand, spending one's entire holiday in Thailand with a single WG who does NOT tick all your boxes, and vice versa, would be lunacy.  Better luck in the future, KP, and you may find your 'One' without even noticing it until you realise that it just 'happened'. :)

She would have to be pretty special.

Good looking

Good English

Good fun in the day

Good in bed

They are rarer than rocking horse shit to have all 4, I often get 2/3 out of 4 but in 15 trips, I think I have known 3 girls tick all 4 boxes. Then as I would never sponsor them, they are usually off the market by the time my next trip comes around.

Nah, I will stick to a bit of butterflying, and a bit of keeping.

Sorry to hear that the single TGF experiment didn't work out as you (and I) hoped it would, KP.  I still think that the concept is a good one, especially for an older guy who has made serial visits to Thailand over the years, still loves the country and the people but has grown weary of the 'same old, same old' aspects of the Bar and MP scene.    :)

Tiggy prefers these days  to play it safe away from the Bar&MP scene by sticking to Just one TGF   . Most probably taking note of what happens when you hit on the wrong target.  MONEY CAN'T  BUY YOU  SEX  IN  THAILAND  .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OqZoLkUeWuc

Khao San Road in BKK  would be great as part of a healthy varied  sex diet in BKK ,if i were 20 years younger...

Some really hot backpackers out there who wanna have some Fun .

Khao San Road in BKK  would be great as part of a healthy varied  sex diet in BKK ,if i were 20 years younger...

Some really hot backpackers out there who wanna have some Fun .

Okay, JJ, if it is time to take a stroll down Memory Lane, this article by Stick (which I just noticed), definitely figures prominently.  I was and (sort of) still am still part of that old Nanapong group that staged the dance contests and have followed the several Doll Houses though their lifetimes.  I still pop into the current one on Soi Cowboy whenever I am in Bangkok but mostly just to sip beers outside with old buddies and watch the passing parade.  Business was really down when I was there last January and it will be interesting to see if it has proved when I am there in July, though the rainy season v the cool season is hardly working in its favour:

http://www.stickmanbangkok.com/StickmanWeeklyColumn2013/Dollhouse-Soi-Cowboy-Bangkok.htm

Okay, JJ, if it is time to take a stroll down Memory Lane, this article by Stick (which I just noticed), definitely figures prominently.  I was and (sort of) still am still part of that old Nanapong group that staged the dance contests and have followed the several Doll Houses though their lifetimes.  I still pop into the current one on Soi Cowboy whenever I am in Bangkok but mostly just to sip beers outside with old buddies and watch the passing parade.  Business was really down when I was there last January and it will be interesting to see if it has proved when I am there in July, though the rainy season v the cool season is hardly working in its favour:

http://www.stickmanbangkok.com/StickmanWeeklyColumn2013/Dollhouse-Soi-Cowboy-Bangkok.htm

Thanks for the article enjoyed reading it . .

First time in Soi cowboy was in 1988/89 when the Tuk Tuk driver  took me there . There wasn't much there at the time ,so he took me to Patpong .. Light traffic and not many tourists then.  The street food stalls were an eye opener and a lot of the girls then smelled of garlic and other herbs and spices ...

The manager of a Thai Restaurant in Houston educated me about what to order from the menu as i  didn't want to  try Thai food the first time i was there,simply didn't have the stomach for it. apart from one night at the Seafood market restaurant and that was just grilled fish .. 

For tips about sex , i looked for  the massage  ads in Bangkok Times from what i can remember .

Now its such a breeze 4    1sTimers  to Thailand . 

The manager of a Thai Restaurant in Houston educated me about what to order from the menu as i  didn't want to  try Thai food the first time i was there(BANGKOK) ,simply didn't have the stomach for it. apart from one night at the Seafood market restaurant in BKK and that was just grilled fish ..