Jack The Lad

Long Daytime Booking

20 posts in this topic

Hi,

I have been seeing lady who I have been getting along with really well. I enjoy her company not just for the sex but I genuinely like spending time with her. We seem to have a lot in common. Is it strange to make a 12 hour daytime booking and take her out on a 'date'. I was thinking about going on the London Eye with her as I have not yet been on it and dinner in a fancy restaurant etc

Just wondering what your thoughts are on this.

Thank you

Some people prefer a longer daytime meeting to an overnight, as you're not "paying the girl to sleep". I've only had one overnight and had a whale of a time. I thought it would be a one off, but am considering another later in the year. I also prefer longer meetings and an all dayer is something I'd definitely consider.

My thoughts are that if that's what you want to do, then go for it - no matter what anyone else thinks!

If you do go ahead with it, hope you have a great day :)

I prefer a longer daytime booking to an overnighter. But it would be personal preference for the punter in the same way that a lady who does overnighters might not want to spend all day with a punter and vice-versa.

During an overnighter the lady is in control. If it's an incall and she decides that she wants to sleep there's not a lot you can do about it. She still has control on an outcall. If she decides to leave what can you do? Call the hotel management and have her detained? Lock her in your spare bedroom? But you can have a rest from each others company by sleeping which in effect turns it into two shorter bookings. Even when you've met her before, which I consider advisable, it's not the same as spending the night with a girlfriend.

Spending the day with a lady is very nice. Not arriving too early. Mid-morning. Go for lunch about 1.00. Change of location, and other nice reasons, for an hour. Then back to her place again until late afternoon/early evening. It's probably more tiring for both if you than on an overnighter. But bear in mind that she's still in control. If she decides to walk off what would you do. Perform a citizens arrest?

I've not considered a daytime overnighter for 12 hours. First impression is that it's a very long time but if you intend to split it into three sections and do some sightseeing then that would probably work. But you do have to have the day planned. Not perhaps like a military operation but you have to have it organised. For a booking of an hour or two you can play it by ear if you wish but a longer booking needs much more thought. You and/or the lady wouldn't want to get bored. :D

Hi,

I have been seeing lady who I have been getting along with really well. I enjoy her company not just for the sex but I genuinely like spending time with her. We seem to have a lot in common. Is it strange to make a 12 hour daytime booking and take her out on a 'date'. I was thinking about going on the London Eye with her as I have not yet been on it and dinner in a fancy restaurant etc

Thank you

Its not strange at all Jack. I offer this kind of date although its a very recent addition. Im pretty sure a lot of ladies do. x

I prefer a longer daytime booking to an overnighter. But it would be personal preference for the punter in the same way that a lady who does overnighters might not want to spend all day with a punter and vice-versa.During an overnighter the lady is in control. If it's an incall and she decides that she wants to sleep there's not a lot you can do about it. She still has control on an outcall. If she decides to leave what can you do? Call the hotel management and have her detained? Lock her in your spare bedroom? But you can have a rest from each others company by sleeping which in effect turns it into two shorter bookings. Even when you've met her before, which I consider advisable, it's not the same as spending the night with a girlfriend.Spending the day with a lady is very nice. Not arriving too early. Mid-morning. Go for lunch about 1.00. Change of location, and other nice reasons, for an hour. Then back to her place again until late afternoon/early evening. It's probably more tiring for both if you than on an overnighter. But bear in mind that she's still in control. If she decides to walk off what would you do. Perform a citizens arrest?I've not considered a daytime overnighter for 12 hours. First impression is that it's a very long time but if you intend to split it into three sections and do some sightseeing then that would probably work. But you do have to have the day planned. Not perhaps like a military operation but you have to have it organised. For a booking of an hour or two you can play it by ear if you wish but a longer booking needs much more thought. You and/or the lady wouldn't want to get bored. :D

The reason I said I'd only do a long booking such as an o/n or all day with a girl I knew and got along with is so that you can get the most from the time. My o/n wasn't really planned like a military operation but I'd discussed what I wanted from it and made sure the wg was ok with it. We knew there'd be sleep time involved and it ended up being less than I thought ;) By the end of it we'd been together for 14 hours with maybe 5 hours kip, which was great value considering her o/n rate.

As Gibbs said, roughly outline what you want from the day, and make sure the wg is ok with it to avoid disappointment.

Thanks for the advice. I have done a normal overnight before but didn't really work that well. Problem is I snore really loud and move about a lot when I sleep. Anyway, I'd rather spend the time doing something rather than wasting it sleeping.

I recently had a lovely 12hr daytime booking with a favourite lady of mine. I would highly recommend this if you are seeing a nice lady frequently.

Hi,

Thank you

Id do it with someone you have either seen already or book an hour or two with a new girl before an overday booking. Safer and cheaper than finding you may not be the type of personalitys that could spend the dat together when already on the date x

Id do it with someone you have either seen already or book an hour or two with a new girl before an overday booking. Safer and cheaper than finding you may not be the type of personalitys that could spend the dat together when already on the date x

I have already said I have seen the lady in question and I feel we get on really well. We seem to have a lot in common so I think it's going to be ok.

Thank you

Well Then have fun x

I have made a booking to meet with said lovely lady for the day. Getting rather excited just thinking about it. I'll let you know how it goes of anyone is interested.

Thank you.

An all dayer is something I'd consider, so yes I would like to hear how it goes if you don't mind updating us.

Hope the day is all you want it to be..

Edited by Burty

Well, I had my 12 hour daytime extravaganza on Monday. Firstly, let me say that it was fantastic but only with someone you have seen on more than one occasion and you know you get along well with. It did not go as according to plan tbbut that does not matter. Had a wonderful day out in London Town. Went on the London Eye and to Covent Garden and a lovely steak dinner at Hawksmoor. Definitely go there for a good steak. Spending such a long time with someone lets you really get to know the person. I found that we had more things in common and similar views than I had previously thought. It made me feel that had we met under different circumstances we could have been close friends. Even though it was for 12 hours we were only intimate twice. Once before and once after our trip. The second time was honestly the most satisfying I have ever had. It genuinely felt like making love to a gf. I am pretty sure it is only because we got to know each other so much better.

So, the conclusion is, if you are able to afford it, then go ahead and do it with your favourite lady. I can assure you, it will make the experience 100 times better. Problem I have now is that I feel I might be developing proper feelings for this lady which is a touchy subject covered in many other threads. Just trying not to let my feelings run wild.

I hope someone learns something from my experience because I have learnt a lot about both the lady in question and about myself.

Thank you

Problem I have now is that I feel I might be developing proper feelings for this lady which is a touchy subject covered in many other threads. Just trying not to let my feelings run wild.

I hope someone learns something from my experience because I have learnt a lot about both the lady in question and about myself.

Thank you

Time to write the FR and walk away.

Plenty of other ladies to search out and have fun.

Time to write the FR and walk away.

Plenty of other ladies to search out and have fun.

Have thought that I should but rather curious as to whether this will lead anywhere? Being separated for 15 months makes me crave the closeness I felt with her.

I've started offering overnights and dinner dates again, I'm toying with the idea of an all dayer but if I do it would be a more leisurely affair rather than a scripted lets have a list of scenarios, outfit changes that sort of thing. I did do a 5 hour booking with an old regular some years ago, we had our usual 2 hour session, nipped out for lunch and came back for another 1-2 hours - just our usual time but with a bit more time, a few extra rounds and lunch to break it up. I've also had a long overnighter in a couple of cities which involved arriving late afternoon, seeing the sights, dinner then bed. All worked out very well.

Well, I had my 12 hour daytime extravaganza on Monday. Firstly, let me say that it was fantastic but only with someone you have seen on more than one occasion and you know you get along well with. It did not go as according to plan tbh but that does not matter. Had a wonderful day out in London Town. Went on the London Eye and to Covent Garden and a lovely steak dinner at Hawksmoor. Definitely go there for a good steak. Spending such a long time with someone lets you really get to know the person. I found that we had more things in common and similar views than I had previously thought. It made me feel that had we met under different circumstances we could have been close friends. Even though it was for 12 hours we were only intimate twice. Once before and once after our trip. The second time was honestly the most satisfying I have ever had. It genuinely felt like making love to a gf. I am pretty sure it is only because we got to know each other so much better.

So, the conclusion is, if you are able to afford it, then go ahead and do it with your favourite lady. I can assure you, it will make the experience 100 times better. Problem I have now is that I feel I might be developing proper feelings for this lady which is a touchy subject covered in many other threads. Just trying not to let my feelings run wild.

I hope someone learns something from my experience because I have learnt a lot about both the lady in question and about myself.

Thank you

Glad to hear it went well for you, and thanks for reporting back. The problem with a great GFE is that there is the danger of mistaking it for something more than it is - and as you say it is well documented on here. I'd try to remove the kind of thoughts you've had before seeing her again.

I had the same on my overnight, the most fabulous gfe, better than I could have wished for. I've seen her 3 times now, the most recent being the overnight and while I thought it couldn't get better after the first meeting - it did on the second, and the overnight was simply mind blowing. But I took it for what it was - a paid for encounter, and while I'd most definitely see the girl again, it will always be on those terms and with that understanding on my part. I know for sure that's how the wg thinks, as I've read her other reports - she provides an amazing GFE, but that's all it is - an experience.

Edited by Burty

Glad to hear it went well for you, and thanks for reporting back. The problem with a great GFE is that there is the danger of mistaking it for something more than it is - and as you say it is well documented on here. I'd try to remove the kind of thoughts you've had before seeing her again.

I had the same on my overnight, the most fabulous gfe, better than I could have wished for. I've seen her 3 times now, the most recent being the overnight and while I thought it couldn't get better after the first meeting - it did on the second, and the overnight was simply mind blowing. But I took it for what it was - a paid for encounter, and while I'd most definitely see the girl again, it will always be on those terms and with that understanding on my part. I know for sure that's how the wg thinks, as I've read her other reports - she provides an amazing GFE, but that's all it is - an experience.

In the back of my mind I know what it is but a part if me wishes for more. Sad as it may seem I just miss the intimacy of a proper partner after my separation rather than just the sex.

Thanks for the advice. I know I have a lot of thinking to do.

Hi Jack

Only just caught up on this thread and thanks for sharing your experiences with us.

I now always have 3 hours or longer at a time with my current regular and hope to do an overnight at the end of this month.  Recently, I have noticed that my feelings towards her are stronger than I had thought and I am fully aware that such feelings will not be reciprocated.  I neither intend to try to make anything more of our arrangement than it is, but nor does just walking away sound an attractive option.

The solution is not just to ditch the regular you have and be set adrift with no one to connect with.  No.  My solution is that I now have made it a priority to add one or two more regulars to my agenda so that I can then wean my way off the current regular without majorly painful withdrawal symptoms.  This is a strategy that has already worked for me in the past.

My only problem: so many potential candidates, a huge auditioning process, do difficult to pin it down... :unsure::cool::D

Thanks for the reply Thurson. I was thinking about doing the same thing. Seems like a good plan.

I have thought about the situation and have decided not to pursue the matter further. I will continue to see her but not as often as I have been doing.

I had my last hurrah with her a few weeks ago. A 28 hour overnight/afternoon. Boy, was that fun. Felt really genuine but I know what it is now. No more fantasies. Anyway, been seeing other ladies and my head is starting to clear.

Thanks again.