superdupercambs

Bladder Infection From Owo ?

7 posts in this topic

I received OWO and seem to have picked up a bladder infection with the inside of my groin and thighs aching like hell.

Saw GP and got given antibiotics - I never had this before, is this common ?

From my reading and understanding the risks are in the 0.0X% range of catching something from receiving oral so am pretty surprised.

I had a urinary tract infection early last year, was on antibiotics for several months. I'd had owo in mid December, and reading a FR posted after my visit another punter mentioned being rimmed by the same girl.

I can't be certain of anything, but 2 and 2 sure looks like 4 in this case.

The girl btw was in New Malden, happy to respond to PM's if you visit the area.

Did you ask the Dr, he'd probably be able to tell you or how about a visit to the GUM?

Did you ask the Dr, he'd probably be able to tell you or how about a visit to the GUM?

Not sure what you mean ?!?, I was tested not caught anything just got a general infection and given drugs by GP as mentioned in original post.

Not sure what you mean ?!?, I was tested not caught anything just got a general infection and given drugs by GP as mentioned in original post.

What I meant was did you ask your Doctor if it was possible the infection could have been caused or transmitted via oral without?

It would seem to me you'd get a far better, more qualified answer than our guess work on here.

You can pick up new bacteria that might cause a UTI anywhere -- women get them more regularly because our urinary tract is shorter, but they're basically much like any infection in that you can rarely be sure where it came from and measures for avoidance amount to little more than making sure you urinate regularly (especially before and after sex, but if receiving OWO, do have the decency to give it a wash first!) :P Women do seem to get them more if they're having sex, but people who've never had sex also get them, so there's really no way of knowing. 

Edited by Curious Rose

it is very common, it happened to most people , i had bladder inflection when i was 15, i was a virgin, there is lot of cause for the infection, public toilet, stressed...etc

NHS :

If these bacteria get into the urethra (the tube where urine comes out) they can cause infection.

It’s thought that the bacteria can spread to the urethra via the anus. If toilet paper touches your anus and then your genitals when you go to the loo, the bacteria can then multiply and move through your urinary tract, causing infection of your: