hans66

A Learning Wg

4 posts in this topic

A punter wrote on a similar forum like this that a WG wanted to have a talk with him. The punter was curious and listened. The WG told that there was a new WG, unfamiliar with the work but eager though, to learn it. So, the first experienced WG had sex with a client and the other new WG was looking at how the first WG gave the client a blowjob. The new WG found it awesome to look at. This happens without additional costs for the punter and the WG just looked at it; she didn't participate.

A similar experience I myself had somewhere in Germany. A WG, actually also a female pimp, had a long French Kiss with me, and after a while she said: "There is a new WG that wanted to learn to kiss. I will go for a while and then she comes." The first WG went away and the other - pretty young - started to kiss me. The intention is that I kissed her and then - after a while - the first WG will come back and asks me how the other WG kissed. I said, she kissed well. This is all without no additional costs to me. The time that I was alone (that is between the first WG leaving the room and the second entering it) is a few minutes, while the whole punt was 3 hours (and I got a threesome for 40 minutes  for the price of a 20 min. threesome). This was all okay.

Somehow I was feeling honored that a learning WG was sent to me to experience kissing with a client.

Ha ha ha ha ha .......

That's made my day that has.

Years ago, at a parlour in Manchester, I had a punt with a goth looking girl who was really good. I returned for a second go (or should that be cum) a few weeks later and she asked if her twin sister could join in for some on the job training. I agreed (who wouldn't) and it was fantastic. Having the experienced twin eplaining what she was doing gave me an insight into how she approached the situation and I gut to shag both of them. Happy days...

A punter wrote on a similar forum like this that a WG wanted to have a talk with him. The punter was curious and listened. The WG told that there was a new WG, unfamiliar with the work but eager though, to learn it. So, the first experienced WG had sex with a client and the other new WG was looking at how the first WG gave the client a blowjob. The new WG found it awesome to look at. This happens without additional costs for the punter and the WG just looked at it; she didn't participate.

A similar experience I myself had somewhere in Germany. A WG, actually also a female pimp, had a long French Kiss with me, and after a while she said: "There is a new WG that wanted to learn to kiss. I will go for a while and then she comes." The first WG went away and the other - pretty young - started to kiss me. The intention is that I kissed her and then - after a while - the first WG will come back and asks me how the other WG kissed. I said, she kissed well. This is all without no additional costs to me. The time that I was alone (that is between the first WG leaving the room and the second entering it) is a few minutes, while the whole punt was 3 hours (and I got a threesome for 40 minutes  for the price of a 20 min. threesome). This was all okay.

Somehow I was feeling honored that a learning WG was sent to me to experience kissing with a client.

This is not unusual I have been asked twice in the last month if a new WG could come and watch me with a client, and I have done this in the past for new WG friends who wanted to build their confidence and see how certain things can be done.