Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
willstewart

New Profiles On Aw - Legitimate Or Not?

6 posts in this topic

Recently, in my town, there have been a few new girls appearing.

They all have:

zero feedback

charge around £70/80 an hour (could be a group working out of a flat?)

mention nothing about being Romanian / Hungarian / accessing from outside the UK.

have a few non-professional looking photos and maybe a private gallery (nothing in them that gives away they're in a different country etc i.e. foreign books on a shelf or like one, a Romanian car number plate in a photo when she claimed she was 100% British)

joined either a month ago or a few months to a year ago (new or moving around a lot?)

A couple logged in 3 days ago which could say the same person is using their profiles or just co-incidence.

Some are logging in daily or with the odd day missed out.

No Tineye matches but hard to get a result when no face is shown or obscured.

Nothing about "this member's profile has been called into question"

There have been a few others in a similar vein that appeared for a few days to a week and then their profiles completely vanished rather than becoming inactive.

I am sure a lot of these are EE, although whether they are here willingly or not is debatable. I would never condone any form of trafficking. That's why I never see anyone who isn't obviously English. Even if she is doing it out of necessity to pay bills etc, she has usually made the choice. I am old enough now not to want to see ladies under 35, anyway, as it would feel like shagging my daughter and my experience has been that these ladies are rarely unhappy about their chosen profession (or are VERY good actresses).

And the point is? Are you telling us that you have deduced that the other site is not a model of integrity? Wow. You should go into full-time sleuthing. And maybe change your board name to "Sherlock".

nothing in them that gives away they're in a different country etc i.e. foreign books on a shelf or like one, a Romanian car number plate in a photo when she claimed she was 100% British

Funnily enough, I've found that electric sockets can be a dead give away!

I am sure a lot of these are EE, although whether they are here willingly or not is debatable. I would never condone any form of trafficking. That's why I never see anyone who isn't obviously English. Even if she is doing it out of necessity to pay bills etc, she has usually made the choice. I am old enough now not to want to see ladies under 35, anyway, as it would feel like shagging my daughter and my experience has been that these ladies are rarely unhappy about their chosen profession (or are VERY good actresses).

Being English doesn't mean you can't be "trafficked"

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Trafficked-Terrifying-Story-British-Forced/dp/0007438885

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/revealed-the-horrific-trade-in-british-children-for-sex-2053047.html

Well, one of them has vanished this morning so I'm assuming my suspicions were correct.