Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Boondoggle

Dilemma...pixie Or Scarlet

3 posts in this topic

Chaps,

Some help here would be much appreciated!

I'm torn between seeing either Pixie or Scarlet this weekend.  

I know it's a bit short notice for Pixie, but I can always try squeezing in (excuse the pun) later this evening....

Both ladies fill my criteria of being early to mid 20s, enthusiastic, dynamic and offer all the services I like......however, which one is more likely to let me take the lead and enjoy less of a GFE and more of a "harder sex" experience.

By that I mean good hard/rough (both ways) sex, whilst still being respectful of said lady

Cheers,

B

Edited by Boondoggle

Hi Boondoggle, I've seen both, Pixie (numerous times) and Scarlet (twice). Both are good in their own way, but Pixie is something else. A class act. Most definitely, she fits the bill perfectly when it comes to a harder sex experience. She is full of energy and loves what she does (Scarlet does too) but she is an Energizer bunny. Her FRs speak for themselves.

I'd give it to Pixie by a narrow margin, but if you did nt make it tonight, you've missed her for the weekend. Scarlet will not disappoint. Or how about Kaprice tomorrow - she's no shrinking violet either.