Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Fman

Is The Official Attitude Towards Parlours Helping?

7 posts in this topic

Just asking for the opinions of guys who still use services whether the official clamping down on parlours is helping society at all? Personally I think it's made things more dangerous for all concerned and done nothing to hinder people or drugs trafficking which is why the clamp down happened.

Also note the increase in attacks on street girls or are they just more likely to report them?

Should Glasgow follow Edinburgh or maybe go a step further regulate and tax these places like say a strip club? Think there is 4 officially in Glasgow.

I thought the parlour scene in Glasgow was dead. Can't imagine the council would such a massive U-turn, especially with the commonwealth games coming up

Oh, ok I must have got confused when you put the word parlours in the title of the thread :-)

It was just a comparison that Edinburgh regulates both parlours/saunas and strip clubs whilst Glasgow only regulates strip clubs

Has there not been a spate of clamp down and raids in Edinburgh recently, what with the formation of the country wide police force?

Aye unfortunately. I still think legalise and govern it would be better