Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jinxie63

Avaline

16 posts in this topic

Hi,

Does anybody know when Avaline will be returning to MK?

Many thanks,

J

I hear she is back!!!!!! Anyone seen her recently? Feedback please.

Best,

Jinxie

Aveline was one of my very first visits when I started out at the beginning of last year, and I visited her again several weeks ago when she returned.

If you like your girls petite and cute, then physically you won't be disappointed.

The first time I saw her she was shy and quite distant, and I thought this was because she was both young, and new to the industry. However, her service was still good. So when she returned this time I thought she may have opened up a little more. In fact she appeared even more distant and withdrawn.

She's a nice enough girl, and I feel bad making any negative comment towards her, I just felt that she seemed a bit unhappy.

We're all human and maybe she was just having a bad day, so my feedback in isolation may not be a fair reflection on her.

Aveline was one of my very first visits when I started out at the beginning of last year, and I visited her again several weeks ago when she returned.

If you like your girls petite and cute, then physically you won't be disappointed.

The first time I saw her she was shy and quite distant, and I thought this was because she was both young, and new to the industry. However, her service was still good. So when she returned this time I thought she may have opened up a little more. In fact she appeared even more distant and withdrawn.

She's a nice enough girl, and I feel bad making any negative comment towards her, I just felt that she seemed a bit unhappy.

We're all human and maybe she was just having a bad day, so my feedback in isolation may not be a fair reflection on her.

I would agree with this. Very, very pretty. Not -- even remotely -- interested in her job. Thus, and with regret, not worth parting with your hard earned cash for. If she put anything even vaguely like an effort into entertaining her customers, the queue would run all the way to Oxford in one direction and Bedford in the other. She's pretty enough that you desperately want to like her, but she gives you nothing to really like.

Thanks guys. What a conundrum!!!! I adore petite, cute very pretty women - with nice sized boobs too - this is Avaline! What should I do? Perhaps a half hour visit?

Thanks again

Jinxie

Does she speak english? Does she chat to you

She does speak English yes x

Edited by Chloe Kisses

I would love to see her

How tall is she

Yes she speaks English and at a guess, around 5' 4".

Yes, she is a stunner but zero enthusiasm. For a quick appointment I still contemplate seeing her, but expect no interaction. 

Having had an amazing BJ and then exploding all over Holly D’s (Killergram) pretty face and boobs I have no qualms about no interaction! The only enthusiastic part was her as a sex goddess - she loved it :) I returned and had sex with her. Better interaction but still a million miles from GFE. Both times were cold but magnificent. I will never forget them. I am not after Avaline as a girlfriend, perhaps she will be just fine. I will begin with only a 30 minute booking though :)

Thanks for all the kind and honest replies guys and gal,

Jinxie

Well I cannot comment on performance related issues for obvious reasons but if you want a petite little stunner with rather large real boobs then thats Aveline

That is precisely what I am after Chloe :)

If she was useless and hapless she would not be kept on. I think she will give me exactly what I wish for, and hopefully she will enjoy the sexy fun time a little.

down - I am not sure when. Why do you ask? You wanna see her too - go for it son

Jinxie

That is precisely what I am after Chloe :)

If she was useless and hapless she would not be kept on. I think she will give me exactly what I wish for, and hopefully she will enjoy the sexy fun time a little.

down - I am not sure when. Why do you ask? You wanna see her too - go for it son

Jinxie

From what you've written, I suspect you may very well have fun with Avelline and despite my views, I would encourage you to go and see her on that basis. However, I can pretty much guarantee you that fun or enjoyment is not something that she will have.

Hi jinxe i only ask cos i want to see her

So report back when you do see her