Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jay72

Exagerated Pics Of Asian Wgs

15 posts in this topic

Ive now had two Asian punts in total and in both cases the pics were exagerated/air-brushed big time...these were both from the usual agencies. Wtf?! How is it that this is not reflected in reviews.

Relatedly, these r nice girls however and i find it tough to post a bad review .. Is that why the negative reviews dont materialise?! What do folks think - should i be writing one?!

Yes, Asian agencies tend to be pretty free with the photoshop.  They are probably not so bad as the EE agencies and no worse than the Latin agencies but still not good.  However, after a while as a punter one learns to "read" the photoshopped pics so that one can get at least a fair idea of what the lady will likely look like in the flesh and I guess it is because that becomes so automatic that so few reviews make much comment on the photoshopping; we sort of know what to expect by taking the pictures as a start but not a finish.

As a general rule, when I am considering visiting an Asian (or an EE) lady I put more store by the quality of service suggested by independent reviews than I do by the pics.  If you go big for looks and choose predominantly by the photos, you probably are going to be disappointed pretty regularly.

It is the quality of service for mee too.

Turn the lights a bit lower................

Ok but there are girls out there who are great looking and offer a good service so i feel rather ripped off in these circumstances!

Ive now had two Asian punts in total and in both cases the pics were exagerated/air-brushed big time...these were both from the usual agencies. Wtf?! How is it that this is not reflected in reviews.

Relatedly, these r nice girls however and i find it tough to post a bad review .. Is that why the negative reviews dont materialise?! What do folks think - should i be writing one?!

Of course you should post

Why ask permission ?

I have to say though that the photoshopping is a lot worse and bordering on ridiculous on a good number of the EE agencies, especially the 'big tit' ones

Yeah I've seen 5 girls from the london asian agencies in the past, almost never look like the photos and never the age shown. So it's to be expected.

Also 4 out of the 5 girls were really good service wise, but they all had really good reviews... so I wouldn't trust the reviews. Actually I wouldn't trust reviews in general, because I think most people don't bother making a review if they had a negative experience.

I don't use those agencies anymore since, like you say, there are much better and younger WGs out there that cost less (not in central london though). You just have to find them.

Post away, I suspect when you review someone that is good and honest, your review means more because of the odd "no" in your list.

Just be fair,  is nt that what Sir G wanted(s) from PN ..

If we all did it Photo shopping would be reduced .. ??

If a WGs pics have a lot of photoshoping i dont see them , end of !

So why dont guys generally post after a negative experience? You're right berksboy although that rules out 90 percent of girls these days!!

As I'm new to this (only two punts) I wouldn't make a field report as I'm don't have enough comparitive data.

For example, one girl (Lilly/Mayo) undressed me (but made a bit of a dogs dinner over it), put the condom on before the big event and took it off afterwards. On Sunday, Kim asked me to undress myself and left me to sort out the condom myself - so which is "normal".

Liily was initially very wary of me (she later explained that it was because I was new to her) and the first fifteen minutes was very difficult as I felt I was having to seduce her and slowly gain her confidence. Is that acceptable after I have given her £220?

Both girls paid more attention than I would like to their mobile phones during the build up and wind down parts of the sessions - is that the norm and acceptable?

You also have a matter of chemistry - I fully accept that, to the girl you are just a punter, and that as long as your prompt, clean and respectful then they should be happy to give you the advertised services. Was I lucky in that I did get a bit of a banter going with each of them after my libido had expired. Was this a bonus or simply to be expected?

Regarding alteration of pictures, I really don't see the problem - we now live in a fake world where it's perfectly acceptable even for men to lavish an inordinate amount of time, effort and money on their personal grooming. When I was younger, only effeminate gay men would have dared to be so vain.Virtually every image we see nowadays has been stage managed or enhanced in some way, but when it's taken too far it is pretty obvious.

These orientals girls invariably wear lashings of make-up for their photo-shoots, and it's totally unnecessary because of their naturally attractive shading/features/bone structure. Someone on another recent thread indicated that they do this so that they cannot be recognised by friends & family. Sounds plausible to me............

Even with my limited experience, I accept that you have to take a very close clinical look at the profiles and accept that the pictures are very much a best-case scenario. Of course, the great thing about Orientals (and Thais in particular) is that you're not going to get an ugly one through an agency (fingers crossed).

And to confuse the issue further - Kim has the most amazing bust and I was astonished to discover that it is completely natural, so why the hell doesn't she bare all on her profiles? Mind you, she ain't 24........nooo way!

Reports always welcome , payday . Thanks

Both girls paid more attention than I would like to their mobile phones during the build up and wind down parts of the sessions - is that the norm and acceptable?

At the start of the meeting the girl will text the agency to say you are there, you have given her the right money and everything is OK.  That is to be expected.  At the end she will probably be checking to see if she has had any messages in the interim.  That is less professional but does happen.

Reports always welcome , payday . Thanks

I've kinda given the essentials above.  I have recorded highly detailed blow by blow accounts of my two punts, but at the moment they will stay on my hard drive for my own reference and memories.............apologies for the two corny innuendos in that line.

There is no doubt in my my mind that if you book a girl through the reputable Oriental agencies, then they will provide "all services" as advertised which, until I learn otherwise, is basically CIM and protected anal/vaginal. To me kissing in it's various intensities and RO is a given, as is rimming. Anything else (water-sports, hard sports, etc.) is getting a little extreme which I'm not interested in at the moment. When and if I do, then it's a sign that I'm getting jaded and I'll pack this all in rather than degenerate into a bitter individual like many on that other forum!

At the start of the meeting the girl will text the agency to say you are there, you have given her the right money and everything is OK.  That is to be expected.  At the end she will probably be checking to see if she has had any messages in the interim.  That is less professional but does happen.

Accepted - but they're also arranging the rest of their appointments - in my time!

At the end of the day, it's not really a problem  - even in a one hour punt I cannot go non-stop, so these diversions actually create a topic for conversation...........

Getting back to the topic title. My first two punts were with asian girls. Both incalls.

The first one was a girl advertised as 23; looked 23; could have been the girl in the photographs; difficult to to say because face hidden but body looked the same. Service was "ok" but no better than that but she was a very pleasant girl although spoke hardly any English. I got the impression she was at uni.

The second one was advertised as 21; actually admitted to being 36; 15 years older and about 3 stone heavier; all business; despite having been in this country for over 10 years (Germany previously) her English was not much better than the first girl but her skills were better.

I've never booked another asian girl.

I don't like giving negative reviews but they've both got negative reviews on here from me (in great detail) with a definite "NO" because it's only fair to the good girls that I've seen who have a definite "YES" on their review.

Edited by gibbs

As I'm new to this (only two punts) I wouldn't make a field report as I'm don't have enough comparitive data.

For example, one girl (Lilly/Mayo) undressed me (but made a bit of a dogs dinner over it), put the condom on before the big event and took it off afterwards. On Sunday, Kim asked me to undress myself and left me to sort out the condom myself - so which is "normal".

You also have a matter of chemistry - I fully accept that, to the girl you are just a punter, and that as long as your prompt, clean and respectful then they should be happy to give you the advertised services. Was I lucky in that I did get a bit of a banter going with each of them?

Even with my limited experience, I accept that you have to take a very close clinical look at the profiles and accept that the pictures are very much a best-case scenario.

Kim is much less experienced than Lilly, and she should have been sorting the condom out as Lilly did, that's the norm. Banter is normal with these girls too.

Kim struck me as a 'best case scenario', at least I found her far more attractive than her photos suggested. Pictures can mislead either way.