Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
harry12

Liverpool

4 posts in this topic

Hi

Are there any parlours in Liverpool or girls working from flats anyone can recommend 

I cannot believe there is no parlours there, have found one called candy girls but this does not seem to be in Liverpool anyway, surely there is somewhere like Annabellas or Sandys Superstars in such a big place, and all those discrete apartments about !

If you want to see a Liverpool girl with the Liverpool accent (which I love) where do you go if not Liverpool ?

thanks

I agree on your liking for the Liverpool accent and have enjoyed three in my rare visits there.

But the history of Liverpool having no real parlour scene has been well documented over the years.

Comes down to council/police attitude.

So everyone went to Manchester with (until occasional incidents in the last couple of years) a tolerant approach to properly run parlours.

Presumably Liverpool punters go to Manchester and the ladies too so the LBB may be a good place to put your query both about the current Liverpool scene and Liverpool ladies outside the city.

As to your posting re scousers in Midlands/MK, I have no awareness of any but I don't know the scenes well really.

Thanks might be good idea shall post again there

Plenty of wg's from Manchester and the North west are more than happy to travel to Liverpool so you should have no problems.