Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ACHOOSYGUY

Tie N Tease - London

11 posts in this topic

Was reading through some old threads and found this, but MK too far to go

Anywhere in London?

I asked about Debbies in South London some while ago but got no response  :unsure:

So....anyone know of good tie n tease in London (South or South West preferably)?

Anal play would be a BIG plus

What's your price range?

Was reading through some old threads and found this, but MK too far to go

Anywhere in London?

I asked about Debbies in South London some while ago but got no response  :unsure:

So....anyone know of good tie n tease in London (South or South West preferably)?

Anal play would be a BIG plus

4 or 5 of the MK girls can be found at HOD South Ken.

London Retreat in West Ken has a great reputation for anything from Tie & Tease to hard BDSM. Many FRs.

To be honest looks a little...let's say too much for me.  :unsure:

I'd be looking more for sensual massage type tie n tease, there's a Sujirra in Eastbourne on AW who looks fantastic, but a two hour drive.

Thanks anyway... :)

I'd second the London Retreat as well, I've never gone in for the hard stuff there, just role play with tie and tease and it's always been very good. Have met Lisa, Kate and Lauren among the current crop, all very good (have also met Kim but in a different avatar, not at LR)

What's your price range?

Sorry missed this

I don't like to pay more than 100/hr, which I know limits my choices, though I don't need or usually go for FS. The Sujirra I mentioned above is 65/hour somedays, but in Eastbourne  :angry:

I'd say make the trip down to Eastbourne, Sujirra is a lovely lady and such a bargain at those prices, treat yourself to two hours with her and you've still got the rest of the day to enjoy strolling on the beach or the South downs or whatever takes your fancy while you're down that way.

Get the train. Just over hour and 15 minutes to eastbourne even less if u need to get off at Hampden park.

Ok, I've made a booking with Sujirra. Mistress!   :unsure: I'm free for her special offer Friday so I get 2 hrs for £110. She doesn't give Nectar points though.

She does seems to offer pretty much what I want, I've asked for an hour tied n teased massage then onto a St Andrews   :eek:

Your comments and her voluminous feedback convinced me.

If I can type on Saturday I'll try and make a report  ^_^