Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
charly9345

August/september Holiday

10 posts in this topic

I would like some advice from the punting equivalents of Alan Whicker (or Alan himself if he is on this board)

I have a couple of weeks which I need to take in August or week in August and then first week September and would like what we all want, cheap, lots of girls, great location, good food, lots to do, etc etc. I want to try a multi evening, multiple girl orgy which I've never done, however not convinced parties are my thing, looking at what seems reasonable for that, if its last week August/first week Sept then:

Thailand/SE Asia are my preference but look as if they will be in the monsoon season and not sure how feasible this is - flight about 650

Mexico, I've never been - flight about 1000

Kenya - 800 (cheaper for some dodgy flight with long connections)

Europe will of course be much cheaper on the flight but much more expensive on everything else.

Look forward to your advice

charly

how about Havana?

Cuba is fantastic - however I couldnt comment on the punting front!

I can highly recommend Bulgaria. Fantasticly priced (for everything :D ), and from memory some of the most beautiful girls on the planet, at very reasonable rates ( equivalent to around £40 - £60 per hour). You could visit clubs, brothels, dogging in the woods!!.

I even know somebody who had some dental work done whilst on holiday, and ended up screwing the dental nurse. Amazing place, highly recommended :cool:

I can highly recommend Bulgaria. Fantasticly priced (for everything :D ), and from memory some of the most beautiful girls on the planet,   :cool:

Plenty of girls yes ,But "The most beautiful girls on the planet " ??.

Been there few times and i didn't think so ..

Plenty of girls yes ,But "The most beautiful girls on the planet " ??.

Been there few times and i didn't think so ..

If there were ,they would have been young Scandinavian or Russian ,Ukranian girls .

Cuba is fantastic - however I couldnt comment on the punting front!

I can highly recommend Bulgaria. Fantasticly priced (for everything :D ), and from memory some of the most beautiful girls on the planet, at very reasonable rates ( equivalent to around £40 - £60 per hour). You could visit clubs, brothels, dogging in the woods!!.

I even know somebody who had some dental work done whilst on holiday, and ended up screwing the dental nurse. Amazing place, highly recommended :cool:

havana is good, so many stunning girls if you like that look and most girls are available even non pros....but everyone is after everthing you have got so needs a safe and be sensible.

Bulgaria is a new one to me, do you have any suggestions as to were to stay and were to go?

havana is good, so many stunning girls if you like that look and most girls are available even non pros....but everyone is after everthing you have got so needs a safe and be sensible.

Bulgaria is a new one to me, do you have any suggestions as to were to stay and were to go?

Bulgaria wise there are two main resorts: Sunny Beach, and Golden Sands.

I have been to Golden Sands on a couple of occasions. DO NOT GET TEMPTED BY THE STREET WORKERS - as there are loads even around the resorts. If you go into the clubs, you can have beautiful local girls (some Ukrainian, and Moldovan also).

I got quite friendly with a local taxi driver, who took me to the clubs in Varna (local town) - the girls where amazing!!.

As i recall: about 80p - £1 for a pint of stella. If you want to eat out £6 would get you a decent meal and a bottle of wine. Temperature wise, the times you have stated should be around 80 degrees :)

Thailand/SE Asia are my preference but look as if they will be in the monsoon season and not sure how feasible this is - flight about 650

The monsoon season is not that bad.  It rains practically every day, usually in the late afternoon or early evening, and it isn't difficult to stay dry if you keep your eye on the sky.  The clouds give you plenty of warning and, if you are at the beach (Pattaya, Phuket, Samui, etc), you probably are wearing a bathing suit, anyway.  And if your hotel room happens to have a covered balcony, it can be rather dramatic place to view an electrical storm.  Normally, the rain abates after an hour or two and then it gets steamy again.  Obviously it is hot but if you avoid spending much time in the direct sunlight you have little to fear.  All the major touristic areas have an abundance of air-conditioned venues, the evenings tend to be quite pleasant, the crowds are thinner and the prices are lower, especially if you are prepared to bargain a bit.  I'm going to be out there during the middle two weeks of July, mainly in Pattaya but with my final 2-3 nights in Bangkok, and I chose this time of year intentionally (I already had spent four weeks there from mid-Jan to mid-Feb).  I happen to have a TGF out there but there will be plenty of local lovelies seeking companionship and you probably will find that you have less competition for their favours. ;)

Edited by Tiggy 7

Thailand!!!

I stay there last year for whole month, everything is so cheap and you can easily find girls everywhere!! you don't need to look for them, they will find you. 

So Thailand is deffo an option, dunno about the humidity, but i'm sure the girls would make up for it.

Is there any where else that is good in September???