Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
boardyhell3

Meg At Maxes

4 posts in this topic

has any one seen her,are her pictures shopped,i am bowing out from this hobby and i want to go out on a high

not on a damp squib like this summer.

she looks gorgeous ,just my type 

looking forward to your thoughts

many thanks

saw her once as a duo with sam and also as a 1-2-1.   back then, pics were very accurate.   she has a naturally prettier face than both samantha and julia, but i would rate second in overall looks between the 3 ladies.

bj, rimming, cum games.  i dont remember if she did fk but i think so.....the sex itself was not that great......both times, she seemed to be a bit sore or she was very tight.  

maybe anohter member here can add some more value

Edited by boywonder

saw her once as a duo with sam and also as a 1-2-1.   back then, pics were very accurate.   she has a naturally prettier face than both samantha and julia, but i would rate second in overall looks between the 3 ladies.

- Agree with this, based on meeting Julia (who I assume BW is referring to as being prettier overall.

bj, rimming, cum games.  i dont remember if she did fk but i think so.....the sex itself was not that great......both times, she seemed to be a bit sore or she was very tight.  

- she was actually one of my earliest punts, so I was not experienced, but had a good time. Would agree the sex was not particularly great, but would chalk that down to my inexperience in that case. Attitude otherwise was enthusiastic and she was very eager to please.

- Agree with this, based on meeting Julia (who I assume BW is referring to as being prettier overall.

- she was actually one of my earliest punts, so I was not experienced, but had a good time. Would agree the sex was not particularly great, but would chalk that down to my inexperience in that case. Attitude otherwise was enthusiastic and she was very eager to please.

yes i was referring to julia being number 1 in overall looks but if you had to take off all the movie makeup and broadway outfits, meg probably has a prettier face than julia.  julia has a better body though