HungDong

Lines In Fr's That Made You Laugh Out Loud

20 posts in this topic

Saw this today in an FR written by CrespinWolfe - "sweating like a blind lesbian in the fishmongers" made me laugh!

To many by Man Meat :)

Not a line from a FR, but I didn't think it worthy of a separate thread, this from a massage ad I read today made me LOL

"I am a secretary for a Blue Chip company in the City of London. During my spare time I like to do massages of all types as a hoby."

Oh yes! Like these gems...

"She produced two ergonomically shaped vibrating devices. She handed one to me and used the other to tease my anus and scrotum. I used mine on my forehead and temples"

"Her Place: There were two bedside lamps. I didn't check the bulbs, but I suspect they were 20 Watt."

"Her Place: A bushel of twigs added an artistic touch to a neglected corner of the room"

"The maid brought me a glass of orange juice and handed me a magazine called 'Heat'. It tracks the weight-loss and weight-gain of various female soap stars and singers in the popular music genre. I dimmed the lights and slipped 'Songs of the Humpback Whale' into the CD player.

A few minutes later, Vanessa walked into the room wearing a sequined white bikini. She glanced at the CD player and pulled a face like she'd been sucking a sherbet lemon. "I think the music machine is kaput again." She tuned it to Radio One".

:D

Glad I managed to entertain you HungDong! lol

ManMeat is a wonderful writer. Such subtlety to his prose. I recall a line in one of his FRs along the lines of;

"She entered the room confidently, walked towards me and gave me a welcome peck on the cheek. I thought she displayed remarkable self-restraint."

"This is the woman that my mum warned me about"

"This is the woman that my mum warned me about"

I know it's a common expression, but did anybody's mum warn them about certain types of women? Mine didn't ;)

I know it's a common expression, but did anybody's mum warn them about certain types of women? Mine didn't ;)

I wish she bloody well had done - would have saved me a lot of trouble with my ex missus.... :o

"Part of me wanted to leave, part of me wanted to stay-that part's got me into trouble before"

She should have a public health warning.

One chap liked a girl from Braintree so much he wrote 'I've deleted my hot list and my girlfriend'.

ManMeat is a wonderful writer. Such subtlety to his prose. I recall a line in one of his FRs along the lines of;

"She entered the room confidently, walked towards me and gave me a welcome peck on the cheek. I thought she displayed remarkable self-restraint."

No wonder so many lovely WGs seem to gravitate toward Milton Keynes.  The magnetic attraction of a Man Meat FR must be be irresistible!  A bit like receiving the Valedictory Prize from the High Mistress on prize-giving day.  If he is anywhere as good as in bed as he is at the computer keyboard, he surely is getting a few freebies along the way.  Thanks for reminding me to check his latest, BM.  I punt in London and normally only skim over the London FRs but I must detour more often.

I got dressed and staggered back to my car like a donkey on its way to the glue factory, swaying unsteadily - half from exhaustion, half from delirium.

Off-topic posts have been removed.

This thread is " Lines in FRs that make you laugh out loud" ; a light-hearted thread, a little bit of fun to put a smile on one's face.

There is another thread for moaning about what other people do and don't put in their FRs, so if that's your beef, please post it there.

Crude but funny

Feeling brave, I inserted a digit into her moist hole - it was like fingering a soft-boiled egg.

" She didn't offer DFK, but that's ok, 'cause her breath was kickin' "

~~~

"It was a dark and stormy night...." Oh wait, I think that was Scooby Doo....

~~~

"...........suddenly, a shot rang out!"

(Oops, that was me, 15 mins into a 90 session...)

~~~

"All seemed good until she smiled at me."

~~~

Great reads!

CB

Another from Man Meat;

You know sometimes the door opens and in walks a cute little lady with a face that radiates innocence, effectively concealing the many scandalous adventures that have preceded your arrival? Well, not in this case: Pixie burst into the room looking as innocent as Mae West. Her tits were popping out of their housing and her eyes were hungry with mischief. She looked like she could suck the skin off a chicken drumstick.