Mark1012

Cif Etiquette

9 posts in this topic

Hey there - question about CIF etiquette:

I'm never sure how explosive I'm allowed to be when I CIF, so I usually end up forcing myself to keep it controlled.

However, if I went all out - I would probably spray some on the WG's hair.

Now is this deemed acceptable by most WGs?  Or are you supposed to somehow moderate your release?

Personally I've never been able to have any "control" over my release, consequently I normally just blast away at will.  Had a punt yesterday and it ended up pretty much everywhere; mainly mouth and face but also hair, tits, stomach and even the carpet got it!

Personally I've never been able to have any "control" over my release, consequently I normally just blast away at will.  Had a punt yesterday and it ended up pretty much everywhere; mainly mouth and face but also hair, tits, stomach and even the carpet got it!

Is this a general thing? I can only hope I never find myself standing next to you at the urinals! ;)

When I aim for the face, I never miss.

Reading this I'm wondering whether 'etiquette' is quite le môt juste

Stopped offering this back in my parlour days because clients would (sometimes willfully) aim for my hair or eyes. Willfully as in client says he wants to see his cum in my hair, I say no, I don't want you to do that, ALL of the load is shot on to hair. If I saw one client a day for a long booking, I wouldn't mind, but back then time was money and when you have long hair, washing and properly styling your hair can take upwards of half an hour, so loss of earnings. Cum in the eyes is just rude and dangerous, turns out you can get STDs in your eyes too, happened to a close mate.

I guess you could charge extra for cum in hair due to loss of time fixing your hair (and of course make-up, which also can take quite some time, but I guess that part is covered by the CIF surcharge). By the way, it takes forever to get cum out of hair, at least with my hair it does. So if a guy did that, it would be the last time his cum was allowed anywhere above my collarbones...

Edited by randombird

There was a young lady of Bute

As accurate as she was cute.

When customers came

With unerring aim

The spunk went straight down a chute.

Personally love it when it goes everywhere, apart from in the eyes.........it stings and you can't see what's cumming next lol.

Takes a good steady hand to hit the target and manage not to pebble dash anyone else standing around, it's always nice to be handed a tissue if you miss. Shows you cum, because, you care! Lol.

Whilst on the subject, any recommendations for girls offering this? Difficult to find those that truly enjoy being jizzed on in London