Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Dan92

My First Punt. Who And Why?

11 posts in this topic

Dear fellow punters,

For a while I have been considering a punt but always come across amazing women and always questioning the legitimacy of the site/profile...I mainly use 'the purple site' (I think I have to call it that on here) and I have had a few cam shows and really want to take it to the next level. I'm 18 and looking for a woman only slightly older than me at 19-28, but I want them to be a headturner and pretty, I can't seem to find a perfect girl as most EE profiles show glamorous women but have awful verification pictures....So it has left me headless, I have no other criteria apart from the girl being pretty facially and I hope some of you guys could help me out...So Who and Why?

Thanks... 

Good luck with your search.

For clarification, we had a rule change a few months ago and as a result it is fine to mention Adultwork by name on here now, but for those of us who have been on the site for a while old habits die hard.

I'm quite new here, and may be out of step with the majority way of thinking..... but....

I'd suggest an Asian lady, I'm not alone in finding them very attractive, I find they invariably look younger than their true age, and they are very keen to please. 

I've always found them to be very tactile and sensual, and closer to a GFE than any other nationality I've been with.

Find one that offers French kissing (DFK) and GFE (girlfriend experience) and you shouldn't go far wrong.

There's been discussions on here about how hard it is to find a Japanese lady, but both Chinese and Thai girls are a lot of fun......

I'd also recommend reading FR's to make sure you don't fall for a bait and switch, where the lady you get to meet is nothing like the pic you've seen.

Of course others may disagree, and I'm not saying they're wrong, but it keeps me happy...  ^_^

btw It would be useful to know what area you're in?

Edited by ACHOOSYGUY

I'm quite new here, and may be out of step with the majority way of thinking..... but....

I'd suggest an Asian lady, I'm not alone in finding them very attractive, I find they invariably look younger than their true age, and they are very keen to please. 

I've always found them to be very tactile and sensual, and closer to a GFE than any other nationality I've been with.

Find one that offers French kissing (DFK) and GFE (girlfriend experience) and you shouldn't go far wrong.

There's been discussions on here about how hard it is to find a Japanese lady, but both Chinese and Thai girls are a lot of fun......

I'd also recommend reading FR's to make sure you don't fall for a bait and switch, where the lady you get to meet is nothing like the pic you've seen.

Of course others may disagree, and I'm not saying they're wrong, but it keeps me happy...  ^_^

As a newbie, I couldn't have put it better myself. Thai girls just want to please.............

Hey. I just registered this account because I have the same question. I'm Asian though. How hard is it to find an English lady?

I'm not so sure.  Thai ladies do tend to offer an excellent service but they also tend to be well over the age Dan92 is looking for (even if they could often pass for younger) and, while the ladies are pretty enough for my needs, I cannot say I have ever met one I would call a "headturner" so I don't really feel an Asian option is likely to meet either of Dan92's criteria, let alone both.  Also there can be language difficulties (as also with EEs) and I think for a first time I would want someone with whom I could communicate easily.

I'm afraid I don't have any positive recommendations to make, Dan92.  It is a shame Kitty of London is on one of her extended sabbaticals (in Thailand, ironically enough) as she is the only person who comes to mind who would tick both your boxes indisputably.

Hey. I just registered this account because I have the same question. I'm Asian though. How hard is it to find an English lady?

There are plenty of English WGs around.  It may depend on your pocket whether you can see one as they often charge a little more than the average EE.  I'm also afraid that some English ladies do refuse to see Asian clients but I'm sure you wouldn't want to see anyone like that anyway.  Give us a few more details of what you are looking for (price-range, age, preferred bodyshape, services, etc) and someone might be able to offer a suggestion.  Perhaps better to start a new thread than hijack this one though.

Thanks for all the feedback, I had been hoping to find Asian/Thai girls on the site, but the are all almost 'relics' back from 2011...I'd like her to be thin/average body shape, price range to no higher than £150...All feedback is appreciated and thanks ACHOOSYGUY, me and you are quite alike ;D... I guess the way I'd like to put my search is, if you was walking down the street and you saw a girl and just thought, 'damn, I would pay to be with her' :)

Thanks for all the feedback, I had been hoping to find Asian/Thai girls on the site, but the are all almost 'relics' back from 2011...I'd like her to be thin/average body shape, price range to no higher than £150...All feedback is appreciated and thanks ACHOOSYGUY, me and you are quite alike ;D... I guess the way I'd like to put my search is, if you was walking down the street and you saw a girl and just thought, 'damn, I would pay to be with her' :)

I would recommend Spice (on Selection), Cindy (on A-Class).  She is new on the scene and is definitely a head-turner.  Could be a photo model; light lovely skin, still a bit shy.  i have paid to be with her.  Look at her review on P-net.  My experience with Adultwork (alias the purple one) has been almost always disappointing - a lot of bait and switch.  Not much better than the girls pasted in the phone booths.  From vast experience, I have studied the various sites and then checked P-net reviews on the ones which appeal most.

Everybody is raving about Zizzi on 007 site small petite looks about early 20s She's based in central London,her rates are your typical agency fee,l haven't had the pleasure but just look at her reviews on the New Oriental hottie thread,and the agency feedback

Edited by djs4862

I have seen Zizzi several times and can vouch for her being an incredible experience.  The reason I recommended Spice/Cindy is that you mentioned "walking down the street....".  Also, Zizzi is more difficult to get to see than The Last Night of the Proms.  However, having said that, I can guarantee that you will spend an hour or more with her and walk out totally happy and besotted. She has the talent (which very few girls have) of making each punter feel that she is so happy to be with him and to fulfill his every desire;  she smiles, she flirts, she chats, she makes all the right moves and all the right noises.  Go for it and join the queue.