Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
aanimator

Bad Punt In Birmingham

9 posts in this topic

Went to see "Miss la creme" on adultwork. Very grotty area and complete bait and switch, the girl I saw looked like a druggie / alcoholic. She was slim, Had a few kids so had that saggy belly thing going on. She was perfectly pleasant to talk to but the sex was awful. Her aw number is 1867249. Based in Birmingham. Do not go to see her.

Had another bad punt annawet in bigglesdale. She does not have an attractive face, she must be in her 40s but the pics of her body are accurate. Awful bj, and limited sex. Her husband is in the living room below, and she said she had two kids. Not a nice experience, but she did have a nice personality (but your not seeing her for that really).

Back to saving my pennies and seeing the thai girls again.

Do you mean literally bait and switch - a different woman? Or the same woman but years older than pics?

The AW profile looks pretty good with a wide range of services and a good number of positive FBs and not the physical attributes you did not appreciate.

Useful information in your post and no disrespect to you to wonder which of the options I gave is what you experienced and whether others have had a different experience or the same as yours.

PS Neat to put this sort of thread in the Birmingham forum (although I have no idea where Bigglesdale is, tho it does not sound like Handsworth).

Edited by vivluvsme

Do you mean literally bait and switch - a different woman? Or the same woman but years older than pics?

The AW profile looks pretty good with a wide range of services and a good number of positive FBs and not the physical attributes you did not appreciate.

Useful information in your post and no disrespect to you to wonder which of the options I gave is what you experienced and whether others have had a different experience or the same as yours.

PS Neat to put this sort of thread in the Birmingham forum (although I have no idea where Bigglesdale is, tho it does not sound like Handsworth).

Biggleswade was in Bedfordshire when I last looked. However now I read your post again I see you are seeking Bigglesdale; that does not appear in my road atlas at all!

Edited by porker paul

Had another bad punt annawet in bigglesdale. She does not have an attractive face, she must be in her 40s but the pics of her body are accurate. Awful bj, and limited sex. Her husband is in the living room below, and she said she had two kids. Not a nice experience, but she did have a nice personality (but your not seeing her for that really).

Anna's profile is verified, so she really is 23. The first time I met her, I had to let her know exactly how I like things. She soon corrected what was wrong and didn't forget the next few times I saw her.

Anna's profile is verified, so she really is 23. The first time I met her, I had to let her know exactly how I like things. She soon corrected what was wrong and didn't forget the next few times I saw her.

Hiya being verified on adultwork does not mean the age you state is true.

In the not too near future I will be 30, oh gawd!!!!!!some time yet,but on course;-)

And am pretty honest about this however many more are not which I understand the reasoning why.

If a girl looks a bit younger she can get away with altering her age, however, once you meet, and you converse, I think you can tell the difference between a 22 year old lady and a 28 year old lady, I know some 22 year old ladies are more mature than a 28 year old lady,but with moving into your late 20's, there is a marked difference in the way you may view the world, still with fresh eyes, but a new awareness maybe?and this can pour through verbal interactions.

Sure your girl was 23,I am not disputing this,I just wanted to say, the adultwork verification vibe means not much to be fair.

Edited by Somekindagirl

I meant, not too distant future, sleepy brain.

I meant, not too distant future, sleepy brain.

Sleepy brain is a sure sign of getting older...

30 in sight? Right you're off my Christmas card list and punting wishlist.

Let me know again when you're nearer my age (I'll be 65 in three years time) and I'll consider you again, dear.

Yeh biggleswade sorry, it nots in birmingham its in bedfordshire, but just thought I'd vent in one post. Yeh miss la creme (or penelope) was a complete bait and switch. Not the same girl in the pics. She said those pictures were her sister, and that she couldn't make it because of her boyfriend which sounds like bullshit. Its difficult to trust ratings on adultwork because there are providers like miss-sexy who has great reviews on adultwork but bad reviews on this forum.

Yes agreed you have cause to be pretty mad about this experience and if I recall correctly from when I looked at the profile I didn't see much to raise real doubts about it.

Often people would be grateful for an SP with a nice personality but as you say it's not what you went for and there are aspects of your experience I wouldn't have been happy with, especially the husband downstairs - no way you can relax being confronted with that situation.

I think I can say I have not had a bad meet from AW but of course a lot of non meets because fancied 'targets' didn't lead to a meeting for one reason or another which is very frustrating.

Nothing negative implied by mentioning your ref to Bigglesdale in same posting. But surprised a mod hasn't moved this to Brum forum.

Edited by vivluvsme