Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
nwboy

Mature Lady, Milf, Cougar? But Natural First And Foremost

5 posts in this topic

Hi all,

well, I got a thing for more mature women :) Not a bit fan of classifications like milf or cougar, but ladies in their 40s got something that drives me wild. Anywho, have been searching for a while now, no bookings made just yet, but would anyone be happy to recommend such a lady to see?

Important for me: she has to be natural in every way, no inflatable whats-it, no excessing make-up, or skinny to the bone, just normal physique. Petite/not too tall, European, and based in London.

I know a lady that fits your requirements with one exception she is Chinese. Her name is Suelee based in croydon late 30s maybe 40+.Petite pretty and provides a very good service,reasonably priced too. You can find her phone no on Ace Massage under the Surrey section

Secret Boudoir have good milfs

http://www.thesecretboudoir.com/

The Secret Boudoir is one of my favourite agencies but they do not list if a lady's figure is natural or enhanced and it is often not possible to tell from the pictures.

nwboy, looking at another site, I can recommend, with one reservation, Abbi of UKSugarBabes.  The reservation is that, though the site lists her figure as natural, I am not entirely convinced that is the case.  Still, if she is enhanced it is not by much (the C-cup claim is probably right) and well done so perhaps you would be able to overlook it.  Otherwise she would be a good fit for your requirements and is a popular and well-reviewed lady, great company, easy to talk to, and with an extensive list of services.

Looking at UKSugarbabes, I noticed that Stella is still there.

She is 40+. with great English and all-natural. She is also a nice person.