Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Clattenburg

Bizarre Scam That Turned Out Alright.

4 posts in this topic

Thought I'd share this with you.  There seems to be a new breed of hotel room WGs working in my area, cheap and the service is hit & miss.

Only £40 for half an hour, decided to chance it, having been scammed before, left wallet in a safe place, out with £50 in pocket and ventured to the hotel room.  The girl on the AW profile said she was Czech, she probably was.

The girl wasn't the one on the profile, bit fat and almost certainly a Roma gypsy and she had a friend (who looked very similar) with her.

Ok, well perhaps a blowjob and go, then she said "you want 2 girls", here we go, they want £80 off me, but no 2 girls for £40.  OK.

I practically had to fight them off, a pair of complete nyphomaniacs, one sucking my cock, the other licking my balls, you get the picture.  Didn't find them very attractive but it didn't take long to shoot my load over their ample tits.

One to add to the list of my experiences!

could you reveal their details please...or pm me? sounds interesting :)

Pair of Roma gypsy s knocking it out for £20 each? Perhaps desperate not to let a client walk ou without paying as pimp in next room? Not its a very but the question is still there, no?

Edited by Chloe Kisses

I ended up in a similar situation in a place near Heathrow Airport some years ago.  I cut it short though as they both smelt bad and having said they were Spanish, refused to speak to me in Spanish which I speak fluently, and were speaking to each other in a language which I think was Azerbaijani. Definitely not a West or East European language