akanostromo

Hypothetical re forms of payment

11 posts in this topic

doing one of those occasional sort outs, I uncovered a pile of vouchers exchangeable at any of a large number of stores, hotels etc. They were an award from my company a bit back and as I've done the de-clutter & not into "stuff", they keep being put back in the drawer.

The amount would more than cover a good hotel and a "dinner date" meeting. Also the idea is so contrary to my company's prissy policies that a punt on them would add spice.

So ladies, if a guy came up with the suggestion of payment in this form would the reaction be "No way" or "Maybe, if the face value were a little bit over my usual rate"??

doing one of those occasional sort outs, I uncovered a pile of vouchers exchangeable at any of a large number of stores, hotels etc. They were an award from my company a bit back and as I've done the de-clutter & not into "stuff", they keep being put back in the drawer.

The amount would more than cover a good hotel and a "dinner date" meeting. Also the idea is so contrary to my company's prissy policies that a punt on them would add spice.

So ladies, if a guy came up with the suggestion of payment in this form would the reaction be "No way" or "Maybe, if the face value were a little bit over my usual rate"??

Maybe if the girl used hotels to work from or toured a lot she may take them if the value exceeded the normal fee.

Maybe if the girl used hotels to work from or toured a lot she may take them if the value exceeded the normal fee.

I would take them if they were double the rate, but I am helpful like that.

I did a similar transaction last year and it worked out really well.

I had marriott hotel vouchers from a work incentive and i emailed several london agencies and ended up with 2 overnights in exchange for the vouchers.

Now ive got 100,000 Virgin Atlantic air miles which i dont need....perfect for anyone who wants a free first class ticket (excluding taxes obviously)

Well if thats the case, anyone want their house painted?

Sorry, I've gotta put it out there!

I once supplied and fitted a gas water heater to a regular lady of mine for 5 punting hours.

I once supplied and fitted a gas water heater to a regular lady of mine for 5 punting hours.

thats a good deal. does she need any painting done? ha ha

I'll do a few overnighters in exchange for a decent car....

Well if thats the case, anyone want their house painted?

Sorry, I've gotta put it out there!

you could try www.paidinkind.com for that as that is what it does - you offer services for sex or offer sex for services

Paidinkind seems a great idea! Have I just missed it before or have they been keeping it quiet?

I once arranged a punt with a lady from @w who worked at Morrisons and we agreed in advance that she would take part payment in Morrison Miles Vouchers !

I thought it was hilarious she said it was a good as cash to her and she gets staff discount too. A win win situation.

She was pretty average so won't be returning but it makes me smile everytime I get a new voucher:D