Galahad

Someone Has Impersonated Me Again

32 posts in this topic

I just found out that someone has said they were me when they were complaining to an agency's management about a poor service. Apparently they felt that would increase the likelihood of a free or discounted service the next time.

I will once again state for the record - I NEVER identify myself as Galahad. Anyone claiming to be me is guaranteed to be lying.

Also, there is no such thing as an "official PunterNet reviewer".

Please pass this along to the ladies and agencies you visit and ask them to get in touch if anyone ever claims to be me or tries to extort any sort of special service, discount, freebie etc., along with the name and phone number they used and their FR author nick if known. They will be named, shamed, and banned from here.

Sounds like a McCoy trick to me.

Lol

Everything I use Galahad the ladies what double the mount haha - that's a joke for those with a humour bypass

Hope there's no "hero's" out there...

That should have said everytime...bollucks to this phone lol

I doubt it. McCoy is still floating along on his bubble from way back when. He proudly announces himself by a phone call to let you know that he is on the way. He wouldnt want his thunder to be attributed to anyone else I doubt. Ego way too big. I hid behind a sofa from him at MKE once when he arrived trying to insistently flog his advertising. I know someone who hid behind a fridge before that. I let my receptionist shoo him away, so did they. Sorry receptionist haha x

Edited by Chloe Kisses
1 person likes this

I doubt it. McCoy is still floating along on his bubble from way back when. He proudly announces himself by a phone call to let you know that he is on the way. He wouldnt want his thunder to be attributed to anyone else I doubt. Ego way too big. I hid behind a sofa from him at MKE once when he arrived trying to insistently flog his advertising. I know someone who hid behind a fridge before that. I let my receptionist shoo him away, so did they. Sorry receptionist haha x

Do you know I used to like him and had none of the problems the other girls moaned about (maybe he didn't fancy me).  That was until he crossed the line and exposed girls in the cruellest way just to promote his dying book.  Don't like him now at all.

Still like G though ;)  :P

By the way just as an aside Mr G.. When you rang me you called yourself Galahad.  Are you telling me all these years later I've been believing it was you when it wasn't???? :angry:  :eek:

Edited by Holly Maddison
1 person likes this

I missed that.  What did he do?  That's scary.

Do you know I used to like him and had none of the problems the other girls moaned about (maybe he didn't fancy me).  That was until he crossed the line and exposed girls in the cruellest way just to promote his dying book.  Don't like him now at all.

Made a right pig's ear of my posts above...

I missed that.  What did he do?  That's scary.

He sent copies of his book to newspapers who consequently used it to expose girls.

I know someone who hid behind a fridge before that. I let my receptionist shoo him away, so did they. Sorry receptionist haha x

So was it a cold call??    :)

More like hot under the collar when he is at the door. Old fashioned pressure salesmanship at its glorious 80's best.

Plus I came 2nd in his book to a girl he shagged at my place of work. When I met him years later I discovered he had met her but never met me, my review was probably submitted by another bloke so he put his girl in first place. I always thought it was a bit shady then I learnt about his freebies and finally knew it was...shady that is x

lmao, I remember many moons ago someone posing as you, actually I think it happened twice, yeah one was a young asian guy, lmao, little did they know that I knew the real you, lol.  ;)

He has phoned me many times in the past few years and despite me saying i was no longer working he still went ahead and published my details and said i was working, as well as a phone number that i have no idea how he got. First class arse!!

A few months ago a new client came to see me.  He is a member on here.

He brought up the subject of Punternet... I did not.

Among other boasts he stated that he helps G sift through the many reviews submitted. He told me G asked him to do this due to the huge number which must be read through before acceptance.

I did not believe him.  G has always said he alone reads the reviews.

So not only are people "impersonating" G but also claiming to be bosom buddies with him.

:rolleyes:

I guess the nut has visions of grandeur  and really wants people to believe all his b/s what a sad man n doubt was looking for discount or freebies :)

Now I'm not accusing anyone of anything so please don't quote me on this,..but I hear Alistair McGowan does a blinding Galahad!,...like I say that's just what I've heard....

Edited by Ace ventura punt detective

Now I'm not accusing anyone of anything so please don't quote me on this,..but I hear Alistair McGowan does a blinding Galahad!,...like I say that's just what I've heard....

I prefer his Rigsby

Hi all,

Does this happen often?

Its a dirty business and lots of dodgy people looking for freebies, I am not surprised.

Just a thought Mr Had A gall

There was a time your web site was the best in the World  

I would never have fond punting without it

I have never meet you but did meet your rival slick rick

I am just daft old jimmie but you Sir made a difference

You are the real McCoy

1 person likes this

I have only just seen this, don't know why it has popped up but just to inform you I have heard this several times of random clients I used to see through the agency so don't know the numbers, you are best friends with a lot of people lol! I don't know why they used to bring it up but a lot of people helped you set up punternet and you are best friends with a lot of people (apparently) Galahad lol!! X

How do you know its 100% not G or anyone that knows him...they say they are him or know him lol

People rip of our identities in lots of ways, and it is extremely annoying. Very annoying.