Mark1012

Etiquette Question: Cif - Is There A 'right' Way To Do This?

12 posts in this topic

Hi all

Might sound like a weird question - but if you want to CIF of a WG (and she's ok with it) - what are some of the things to keep in mind?  

For example, is it understood that you will try not to get any on her hair etc?  

Thx

I think the code words are, "drumroll please."

In my experience, this is the most common service declined even if on the list of services provided by the girl, because it's messy, especially in the hair, which not ideal when they have another appointment right after. If they are jerking you off, most of them strategically aim slightly low or left/right to avoid too much going on the face itself. The biggest fear they have is getting it in the eyes since that burns like hell.

I would advise 1) asking her politely whether she does it during the punt, and checking before through FRs and 2) if you like messing up the face, you might like to jerk yourself off at least at the point of no return to control your aim better (and strictly advisable if you have confirmed point 1)

I suppose it depends on if you are a spunk squirter or a jizz dribbler  :o

I'm a squirter so have to be careful with my aim - usually advise of this and try to get the majority in her mouth where agreed - love to see it being dribbled back out over my shlong and on to her titties......

I think most will close their eyes when you're about to release.

I'm a powerful squirter and the only time I've been allowed to give a direct facial (I've had some instances where the girl was laying down and I was between her legs and managed to fly it over her body reaching her face, hair and beyond) I shot a large load right up her nostrils. The poor lady was still blowing her nose as I left.

Not in the eyes is the main thing to remember!

The only single truly 'right way' to  engage in a CIF finish is to have saved up at the very least a 3 weeks worth scrotal sack load in preparation beforehand, and then, at the moment of glorious truth, majestically unleash, unannounced, 21 days worth of sticky, frothy man paste all over her hilariously surprised (and slightly frightened) expression, gluing her eyes shut, basting her hair, dousing her visage..............and then take a brief moment to stand back and admire your handiwork

http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Guardian/Pix/pictures/2011/11/3/1320341678366/Swiss-Toni-007.jpg

Ah - thx - for some reason I couldn't find that other thread, so I just assumed that it hadn't posted!

The only single truly 'right way' to  engage in a CIF finish is to have saved up at the very least a 3 weeks worth scrotal sack load in preparation beforehand, and then, at the moment of glorious truth, majestically unleash, unannounced, 21 days worth of sticky, frothy man paste all over her hilariously surprised (and slightly frightened) expression, gluing her eyes shut, basting her hair, dousing her visage..............and then take a brief moment to stand back and admire your handiwork

http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Guardian/Pix/pictures/2011/11/3/1320341678366/Swiss-Toni-007.jpg

Yes Bill, man after my own heart...although can't last 21 days without draining !

Nice post Bill - very amusing.

Try some edging prior to the visit - always produces fantastic results.

I'm always a bit nervous about the cum shot getting ruined and its a big part of te experience so I usually discuss this prior to the event.

One lady said "be careful, dot get it on the carpet" while holding my cock to direct it into her other hand then complained at the amount.

Another lady recently gasped, twice, at the load I produced. I felt so proud.

was finishing off with a hand job in a parlour in Bangkok not long ago and when I shot my load it sprayed upwards with a couple of thick globules (??) swirling around in the air in all directions - "helicopter" she shouted gleefully!