Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
harry12

Liverpool Accent Girls Working In Manchester

5 posts in this topic

Hi

As there does not seem to be many girls working in Liverpool does anyone know of any Liverpool girls with proper Liverpool Accent working in Manchester, Brunettes in particular but not to fussed if they have the lovely accent, any at Sandys or anywhere else  

thanks

H

Funny, I just met a Liverpool girl who lives in Manchester but works in London - Scarlett of HOD. Great girl. Don't know if she works in Manchester, but perhaps someone else can confirm one way or the other.

Funny, I just met a Liverpool girl who lives in Manchester but works in London - Scarlett of HOD. Great girl. Don't know if she works in Manchester, but perhaps someone else can confirm one way or the other.

I would say her accent is more Manchester than anything else - not much help to harry.

not been for a while but at one time half the girls in SS were scousers..

I would say her accent is more Manchester than anything else - not much help to harry.

Really? In fact I was surprised when she said she was from Manchester because I was sure her accent was a Liverpool one. While talking though she explained she was born and brought up in Liverpool, but currently living in Manchester (recently moved there)