harry12

Massage Like Mk Ego Anyhwere Else

7 posts in this topic

Are there any parlours like EGO massage anywhere else ? ie not rip of Thai ones 

hi Harry12

Yes quite a few other massage places similar to Ego in MK, plus better showers.

Try Milas in Bushey/Watford and Harrow.   Several Russian ladies and very, very good levels of service.

Also in Bounds Green London,  Magic Hands, operated by a collection of Polish ladies.

Hope this helps you out.

I like QI Health in Angel, Islington. It is Chinese, and absolutely not a rip-off. The ladies are lovely, excellent value and very clean. If you look at their website You will see the services on offer. I recommend the 2 hour session with body scrub (best with Lina). B2B is extra. You will come away feeling a million dollars. Phone first.

www.qihealthandbeauty.co.uk 

i went to ego massage for the first time over the weekend and was impressed and had a great massage and nice happy ending. 

as i was only in the area for the day am disappointed there is nothing like this in my area in kent. we really need a decent massage place that offers HE (am not bothered about other services) and have always wondered how these places can stay the right side of the law - was always tempted to open a place like ego up in other areas - but wouldn't want to get my collar felt :) 

hi Harry12

Yes quite a few other massage places similar to Ego in MK, plus better showers.

Try Milas in Bushey/Watford and Harrow.   Several Russian ladies and very, very good levels of service.

Also in Bounds Green London,  Magic Hands, operated by a collection of Polish ladies.

Hope this helps you out.

Can anyone comment on how much Magic Hands charges?  They have £60 for an hour on the website, but it claims to be a non-sexual service (even though the therapists are described as attractive).  I'm guessing there's an extra fee for HE?

I would love to have a deep tissue massage, followed by HR...

there is also the Maltings near Old welwyn....any others need adding?

1 person likes this

there is also the Maltings near Old welwyn....any others need adding?

The maltings is ok but it's just b2b massage with HR. There is clarklands in Sawbridgeworth where everything is on offer