Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Doug

Lost Punter

6 posts in this topic

I'm  absoluty gutted my local parlour which I have been frequenting once a week for the past two years has shut down without any warning. On the plus side I now find myself with a lot more money it scares me to think how much I've been spending, but it's left a big hole in my life.

I know just how hit and miss trying out new places is and was wondering if anyone had any tips to help me save both time and money in finding a new one.

My needs are simple the place has to be clean and the staff friendly. I really like Asain ladies but am open to any. I'm based in Wimbledon and have tried out some of the local places but was not too keen on any of them. I might also add that I was punting before Aids was invented so I'm hardly new to the game

I'm  absoluty gutted my local parlour which I have been frequenting once a week for the past two years has shut down without any warning. On the plus side I now find myself with a lot more money it scares me to think how much I've been spending, but it's left a big hole in my life.

I know just how hit and miss trying out new places is and was wondering if anyone had any tips to help me save both time and money in finding a new one.

My needs are simple the place has to be clean and the staff friendly. I really like Asain ladies but am open to any. I'm based in Wimbledon and have tried out some of the local places but was not too keen on any of them. I might also add that I was punting before Aids was invented so I'm hardly new to the game

Which place is that?

Just look on the Asian hottie thread. Lookout for posts from bill Goldberg,Chris tongue tiggy and world punter they seem to be the wise ones when it comes to asian wg

Just look on the Asian hottie thread. Lookout for posts from bill Goldberg,Chris tongue tiggy and world punter they seem to be the wise ones when it comes to asian wg

Tiggy 7 is the real expert on asian girls in the SW postcodes. If he doesn't pick this up, PM him.

Tiggy 7 is the real expert on asian girls in the SW postcodes. If he doesn't pick this up, PM him.

Yes. We had the same favourite girl who no longer works in the sw19 area

Which place is that?

I'd be interested to know that too. I didn't know of any parlours in Wimbledon