Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
erwin

Filmed Gangbangs/bukkakes

4 posts in this topic

Hi guys,

I'm wondering if there are any filmed gangbangs/bukkake session going on that I could attend. I once attended pams but she seems to be closed right now. Now I'd love to attend a gangbang/bukkake which is taped on spread on the net. Is there such an event in London somewhere?

Thanks!

Greetings,

Erwin

Hi guys,

I'm wondering if there are any filmed gangbangs/bukkake session going on that I could attend. I once attended pams but she seems to be closed right now. Now I'd love to attend a gangbang/bukkake which is taped on spread on the net. Is there such an event in London somewhere?

Thanks!

Greetings,

Erwin

Good morning, I have no personal experience with this type of fun, but had a look for you, on google search engine, to be honest, the adverts on the first page are not recent, however there is a punternet thread also on the first page that speaks of this subject, so maybe if you have a look, you may find something.

From what I have read, a lot of the gangbangs appear to take place out of London mainly, though like I said, I am not an expert on the matter.

Edited by Somekindagirl

try

bukkakemanevents.com

amateurfacialsuk.com

Head to the West Midlands for such events.